Lucky Me!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepysurf

Reaction score
I had an early flight out of Denver Sun, thus no time to visit any other RMAF rooms. :( However, upon arriving back in Tampa, I had a voicemail telling me I was the lucky winner of the drawing for a PS Audio Power Plant Premier! :D :D I had attended their interesting presentation Saturday, showing various products, including their prototype Power Rack and forthcoming CD player. They had a little fishbowl and entry cards to win a Power Point Premier. I've NEVER won anything of significant value in my entire life, so this was quite a surprise. Funny thing is y'all may recall my forum inquiry lately asking about surge protectors/power conditioners offering Cat 5 protection. I ended up ordering a Belkin PF60 from Amazon, but it arrived damaged, and the replacement is on it's way. I'll use the Belkin for my video side, with the CAT 5 protection running to my Squeezebox, and use the PS Audio for the rest of my audio chain. Unfortunately, they could only send me a silver unit, as they are out of the black. Heck, I'll never look a gift horse in the mouth. Anybody else using one of these premier power regenerators?

http://www.psaudio.com/products/premier_power_plant.asp

Last edited:
You Lucky Dog!

Alan, that's great! Very happy to hear that it went to one of our members (since I didn't win it myself).

Everything I've read about them has been favorable. The guy we had lunch with (Joe) used to have a P-600 just like mine. He ended up trading it in on the Power Point Premier last year and says that it has made a nice improvement over the P-600 (which itself is no slouch). I was asking him about it when we were in the PS Audio room.

In the case of my P-600 I only have it powering my source components and pre-amp. The power amp is a bit too much of a beast for it. I've been thinking about making the upgrade myself, so I'd be intersted to hear your thoughts once you have a chance to hook it up.

Congratulations man, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Dang Alan!!!

You lucky dog you!! I remember you asking about all this stuff and I remember that whenever I'd read your post, I'd become tempted at the same time. Now, you got your free Premier... I'm more than tempted! LOL!

Anyway, enjoy your Premier! You made out like a bandit, Alan!

Joey :) :bowdown: :bowdown:

You made out like a bandit

Not really, cuz while I was at the show Sat, my wife was all over town shopping! This barely offsets what she spent. :D

However, I'm REALLY looking forward to integrating it into my setup, and will report back once I do so!

Back