Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another shot of the system. You can't really see it, but I have a TiVo in the far left section on top of a VCR/DVD-R, Rotel RSP1098 in the center left with the Sony DVD changer (400 disc) below, next to that is the Rotel RDV1050 DVD player on top of the Rotel RT1080 tuner, with the Pioneer Elite Laser Disc player below, and in the far right is the Rega Planer P2 on top of the Pioneer Elite CD changer (300 disc).

The center channel is mounted to a wood box wrapped in Suede and the Richard Gray's Power Company Pole Pig is hiding in that box... Pretty clean install and everything sounds and looks AWESOME!

Attachments

• smBigTV.jpg
    smBigTV.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 897
A little eye candy never hurt! That is from HDNet Bikini Destinations!!! :cheers:

My wife hates it when I watch that show!:devil:
I always try to point out how crisp and clear
the picture looks in HD, and how good the beautiful
sunsets and beaches look.:rolleyes:

But she's not buying it.

My wife hates it when I watch that show!:devil:
I always try to point out how crisp and clear
the picture looks in HD, and how good the beautiful
sunsets and beaches look.:rolleyes:

But she's not buying it.

Comes on Friday nights, during the football season my band director wife is not around... I get to watch all the BD I can get! :devil: :D

Oh I just got that!!

Clever, Wayne!

Joey,
You must be a true audiophile, The first thing I spotted when pulling up the pic was the equipment of the model on the TV, then I noticed the audio/video
equipment in Jim's set up.:D
:cheers:

Lovely and Amazing...

Here is another shot of the system. You can't really see it, but I have a TiVo in the far left section on top of a VCR/DVD-R, Rotel RSP1098 in the center left with the Sony DVD changer (400 disc) below, next to that is the Rotel RDV1050 DVD player on top of the Rotel RT1080 tuner, with the Pioneer Elite Laser Disc player below, and in the far right is the Rega Planer P2 on top of the Pioneer Elite CD changer (300 disc).

The center channel is mounted to a wood box wrapped in Suede and the Richard Gray's Power Company Pole Pig is hiding in that box... Pretty clean install and everything sounds and looks AWESOME!
James,

I agree, what awesome picture quality. :D I just love your HT set-up James... :cheers:
Your home is very beautiful and looks very comfortable as well. What a beautiful addition to your already incredible system. I think your family is destine to have many enjoyable hours of glorious viewing / listening pleasure... :D

James,

I agree, what awesome picture quality. :D I just love your HT set-up James... :cheers:
Your home is very beautiful and looks very comfortable as well. What a beautiful addition to your already incredible system. I think your family is destine to have many enjoyable hours of glorious viewing / listening pleasure... :D

Thanks Robin, you are always so complimentary! The wife was not sure about this BIG THING, but we have watched some TNTHD movies this weekend and she and I are just blown away. Blade Runner, MIB, and Fifth Element...WOW!

I need a recliner set next to my "command center" as it is called...it is a small table where I can pull my wheelchair up and have a little table top and such. Very handy, but I want to put a recliner next to that for those times when I want to lay back and enjoy the show...out of the wheelchair...

Neither of us like that it covers the Star Wars posters behind, but you can only do so much... If I had put a 60" or so on the wall (like a Plasma or something) the pictures would have had to come down altogether... that would have been worse.

Beautiful Ascent i System...

:D Yet another beautiful Ascent i system... Sorry this photo is a bit fussy... :cheers:

Attachments

• Ascent i System.jpg
    Ascent i System.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 789
The Remarkable Theater Speaker...

:D This Theater speaker is being used as a rear channel speaker. I always suspected that the Theater could be used this way... ;)

Attachments

• Theater i as a rear channel speaker.jpg
    Theater i as a rear channel speaker.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 898
  • Theater i - as rear channel.jpg
    Theater i - as rear channel.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 906
Last edited:
:D This Theater i speaker is being used as a rear channel speaker. I always suspected that the Theater i could be used this way... ;)

An excellent choice for that too I think! If you are going 6.X that is a pretty good way to go...

If I remember correctly its also for sale and signed by Gayle Sanders.

Aerius and ITunes....

This is my prize posession "Isabelle", and my Arius

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF4399 (Small).JPG
    Copy of DSCF4399 (Small).JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 888
Beautiful Aerius System...

Gothover,

:D Welcome to the ML Club!
I love your equipment rack / Monitor stand... :cheers:
Your little bull dog is very cute as well. May I ask his / her name? :D

Thank you for sharing your system here but I would encourage you to post your excellent Aerius system in the ML Club Member System section as well... :D

Back