Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. I missed that. THANKS ROBIN! :p You did it twice too lol.

PS: I hate disco too. :p The name came from a gigantic lit sign. During the day it said "discount carpet". At night, it was half out, and it read "disco carp". The rest is history!

Sorry...

LOL. I missed that. THANKS ROBIN! :p You did it twice too lol.

PS: I hate disco too. :p The name came from a gigantic lit sign. During the day it said "discount carpet". At night, it was half out, and it read "disco carp". The rest is history!
discocarp,

Funny story of how you got your handle.
:eek: I do apologize though, I am a terrible speller but that's no excuse. Maybe it was a fraudian slip, I never liked Disco music very much either, but it's nothing at all to do with you discocarp.

I will be more careful in the future. :eek:

No problem. :) I can't say I've never typed that for my own name before.... lol

Primium Summit System...

:band: :drool: This is a full on Summit extrastvaganza... :drool: :cheers:

Attachments

• Summit System.jpg
    Summit System.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,025
Exciting ~ Martin Logan Summit System... Guess Where This System Is Located...?

:D This incredible Summit system is located at, Crystal Cables headquarters... :D

Attachments

• Another Summit System at Crystal Cable.jpg
    Another Summit System at Crystal Cable.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,023
Crystal Cables...

Crystal cables......hmmmm.........nice setup;)

Dan
Dan,

Their is a wonderful written interview with the owner of Crystal Cables on 6moons, which I recommend as well as the reviews currently on 6moons regarding Crystal's amazing cables. ;)

Exquisit Vantage System...

:D Iaxelrod's ~ Simply Beautiful Vantage system ~ if I do say so myself and I do... :D

Although, I am not sure what kinda peramp, amp they are using in this lovely Vantage system... :D

This system even looks devine from above... :angel:

Attachments

• Vantage System.jpg
    Vantage System.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 956
  • Vantage - Close-up.jpg
    Vantage - Close-up.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 956
  • Vantage System - View From Above.jpg
    Vantage System - View From Above.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 952
Marvelous Aerius i System...

:D Jett's ~ Aerius i beauties with the Theater i abserving from on high... :D

Attachments

• Aerius i System.jpg
    Aerius i System.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 918
Thats a beautiful Loewe Articos 55 display with those Aerius i and Theater i ....did you know it has a motorized swivel base that is remote controllable AND it has memory settings so when you turn it on or off, it goes where it should automatically? How cool is that?

Marvelous Aerius i System...

Thats a beautiful Loewe Articos 55 display with those Aerius i and Theater i ....did you know it has a motorized swivel base that is remote controllable AND it has memory settings so when you turn it on or off, it goes where it should automatically? How cool is that?
Audiophiliac,

Too cool. :D

It looks like in the right edge of the photo what could be a ML Depth ot maybe Descent. :p This seems to be a Aerius i system that is condusive / user friendly for HT as well as music... :cheers:

Summits and Crystal Cables...

Wow... those Summits look just like my Summits!!!! I feel honored by CC! :rocker:
Joey,

Your Summits must look incredibly gorgeous Joey... :cheers:

I know the Crystal Cables owner simply loves the sound ML Summits make with her Crystal Cables attached to them. :D

:D Iaxelrod's ~ Simply Beautiful Vantage system ~ if I do say so myself and I do... :D

Although, I am not sure what kinda peramp, amp they are using in this lovely Vantage system... :D

This system even looks devine from above... :angel:

Robin, the pre-amp and Integrated amp in that picture are both from Rogue Audio - a very good match with Martin Logans I may add...

Magnificant Montage System...

:D What a beautifully simple, yet elegant Montage system.... :D

Attachments

• Montage system.jpg
    Montage system.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,376
  • Montage speaker.jpg
    Montage speaker.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Montage speaker rear.jpg
    Montage speaker rear.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,340
These Are Just Lovely ~ Summits....

:drool: How simply lovely. I do like the look of these beautiful Summits. They are like visions of sugar-plumbs dancing in my head... :duh: I just wish, I had the cash, someday, in this life or the next ~ they will be mine... :banana: :D

Attachments

• Summits - Bubinga finish.jpg
    Summits - Bubinga finish.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,345
  • Summits - Dark Cherry with Black Trim.jpg
    Summits - Dark Cherry with Black Trim.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,353
:drool: How simply lovely. I do like the look of these beautiful Summits. They are like visions of sugar-plumbs dancing in my head... :duh: I just wish, I had the cash, someday, in this life or the next ~ they will be mine...
Hang in there, Robin, it just takes time. If you really want them, you'll find a way down the road to get them. I took me over fifteen years after I fell in love with Martin Logan speakers to be able to afford the speakers I really wanted. (All it took was for us to become an 'empty nest' couple. :D And at that, I feel the Summits are better for my needs that the Prodigy speakers I originally wanted, so the wait was actually best for me.)

Back