Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely ~ Quest Z speakers...

:D I just think this photo of these lovely Quest Z spealers looks fantastic! :D This particular photo really shows, in great detail, all the wonderful attributes of these wonderful ML classic electrostatic speakers.

Lovely simply Lovely... :D

Attachments

• Quest Z Speakers.jpg
    Quest Z Speakers.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,697
Last edited:
:D I just thing this photo of these lovely Quest Z spealers looks fantastic! :D This particular photo really shows, in great detail, all the wonderful attributes of these wonderful ML classic electrostatic speakers.

Lovely simply Lovely... :D

I like that pic too! Looks like a classy joint too!

Marvelous Mosaic System...

:D Comfortable and simple musical elegance with a Mosaic system... :D

Attachments

• Mosaic System.jpg
    Mosaic System.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,347
I really like the last 2 pics, Robin. They are very nicely composed. Particularly the last shot with the patterns on the carpet, walls and windows complimenting each other...

Last edited:
Looks like an ad pic from Salamander's site. :) Nice Salamander seat as well...although it looks like its facing an odd direction...and where is the display hiding? :) Nonetheless, good picture finding skills!

I came across this while surfing around on Audiogon. I checked out this wonderful BAT VK-60 and look whats hiding behind it... AERIUS!!!

The amp is listed at $1800 which in my opinion is a steal, If I didnt have the setup I have now I would have jumped on it. OH NO, dont get thinking about Bi-amping the Vistas.

Attachments

• batlogan.jpg
    batlogan.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,447
Bat Vk-60

I came across this while surfing around on Audiogon. I checked out this wonderful BAT VK-60 and look whats hiding behind it... AERIUS!!!

The amp is listed at $1800 which in my opinion is a steal, If I didnt have the setup I have now I would have jumped on it. OH NO, dont get thinking about Bi-amping the Vistas.
aerius007,

:D Lovely looking Aerius with BAT VK-60... :cheers:

Complimenting Patterns...

I really like the last 2 pics, Robin. They are very nicely composed. Particularly the last shot with the patterns on the carpet, walls and windows complimenting each other...
edwinr,

Thanks for the kind words. :D
I like those photo's as well. The decor asthetically pleasing design really makes for a pleasant listening environment, which is what I hear you saying, and I agree as well.... :D

It was a HT Design Web Site...

Looks like an ad pic from Salamander's site. Nice Salamander seat as well...although it looks like its facing an odd direction...and where is the display hiding? Nonetheless, good picture finding skills!
Audiophiliac,

Thank you for the encouragement as well as the kind words. :D I think the diplay screen lowers from the ceiling, where all good thing come from ~ Above... :D

Thanks again... :cheers:

Are those Quest Zs using the older panels circa SL3 vintage or the newer ones?

I have no idea if the Ascent i frame style = newer panels vs the straight up and down like the SL3.

I do like the bigger panels though ;)

Ok, so not quite super yet...since there is an obvious part missing in this HT example. But the 70" Sony is SUPPOSED to be here Sunday! We shall see. I am ready for it with everything set up and tuned in.

Notice the interesting mounting of the Theater! Tell me what you guys think.

Attachments

• smProdTVnogear.jpg
    smProdTVnogear.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,323
That was the wrong shot...lets try it again...sorry Tom for wasting the bandwidth.

Attachments

• NoTVfullrack.JPG
    NoTVfullrack.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 945
Looks great! Seems like a great space for everything.

It works...I built the house 3 years ago and had planned for that to be "THE WALL OF SOUND AND VISION" so to speak, but never considered that I would have a 70" TV on it and thus need to space the Prodigy out even further, not to mention Pre/Pro and amps...that had really not crossed my mind either. Then I made the mistake of picking up a copy of Sound and Vision and then Home Theater and then went to the store here in town Home Theater Store...it was all over! Joeyitis had infected me completely! Heck, I didn't even know what it was! :haha1: :D

Looks Great!

James,

I like the Theater mounting. :D It looks excellent! Good luck on Sunday. Show us how it goes with photos once you are all set-up. I think, I can speak for us all here at the ML Club, when I say we'd all like to see how it all comes together - with your HT system, once your Sony 70" arrives... :D

I took the bottom center doors off because the Sony DVD changer IR was blocked by them and the TV came in 2 days early, so here it is! It has a PHENOMENAL picture!

Attachments

• smBigTVgear.jpg
    smBigTVgear.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 889
Back