Hey fellas.... I got married!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Joey, hopefully all that money won't go to your head.......too late.:D

Joey, I almost never make it down to this sub-forum, so I did not see your post.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you staying in Chicago after you graduate from your residency?

Thanks all!!

I'm trying to frequent the forum more and more, but residency is keeping me busy. LOL!

First off, Congratulations on beginning a new and wonderful journey. May you have years of happiness and grow closer together with each passing year.

Second, It looks like you had a fantastic wedding. Wonderful photography that really tells the story. That is priceless.

Now, when you buy that new house together (you know its going to happen), make sure you get one with a room that can be converted into a great listening room.

Thanks Rich my friend!

Wedding was fantastic, everything was first-rate, first-class and the ceremony was wonderful!

Yes, we are looking at houses - probably going to break ground within the next 12 months. And yes.... I have an AUDIO ROOM set out - something along the lines of a 25x15 room. :music:

Congrats, Joey! Just remember, though, that upgraditis doesn't apply to wives!

Good god man... :ROFL:

Congratulations!!
Thanks Adam!

Congratulations Joey. Beautiful pictures. Looks like everyone was having a great time.
Thanks Ron!

Joey, 'Pops' here, you done good my man, 'ya done good !

may your first 35 years of marriage be as wonderfull as mine !
Pops... man... I thought of you guys during the wedding. I was thinking that if it were feasible, I'd have you there. My guest list ran out and unlike the usual wedding, we had a budget that allotted us only a certain number of seats considering the cost per plate. I would've loved to have my ML guys there.

That's ok, we'll meet up again next time we have some National or Regional Meet!

Congratulations ! Now that was a first class wedding. A beautiful one for a beautiful bride. I know she felt very special on the day all women want the world to revolve around them; their wedding day. I know it was your wedding too, but trust me, it's really about the bride.

A few words from an old married guy. Treat her like a princess always. Communication is key, so talk about anyting and everything. Don't loose your inner child. Laughter above all.

Thanks Luthor.... wise words from a wise man.

Congrats, Joey! Really happy for you both!!

Whoever took the pictures did a fantastic job!!
Ah... el Presidente! Hope you're keeping the Summits nice and warm. Yeah the photographer was first rate, glad we picked her!

Congratulations to you and your lovely bride! Your wedding looks beautiful. Your photographer did a gret job!
Thanks man!

Congratulations Joey! Great pics!
Thanks bud!

Joey -
All the best!
Seth
Seth... thanks bud!

Congrats and fantastic pics! I am sure the new "special" room requirements were already discussed before the wedding :)

Yes sir... the special room has been discussed and is currently non-negotiable. Wait... did you mean her closet???

Congrats Joey, beautiful photographs, wedding, and bride! Best wishes to both of you!

BTW, who's the artist singing in the photo montage? Very nice!
Alan!

Thank you sir! When do we meet again!?

Congratulations Joey !
Ah Bernard.. thanks!

Well, it does, but that's reeaally expensive.

Congratulations.

She married you after you bought the gear, so you must have a keeper. :)
Ah you are wrong my friend...

... she married me after I SOLD the gear to fit that rock on her finger.

ROFL!

Congrats Joey. Tim.
Tim... thanks!
Congratulations Joey!
Steve... thanks man!
Congratulations Joey. All my best. It only gets better everyday.
Cherian I hear ya... how goes life in the burbs man? Last time we got together you had the Volvo and the condo in the city. Now you got a 911 and a nice pad in the burbs... we should meet up again some time.

Hey Joey, all my best wishes to you and your lovely wife. I have to say that those may be the absolute best wedding photos I've ever seen. It was like photojournalism. What a wonderful memory for you guys!
Tim... thanks bud! The pics turned out great!

Hey Little Bro.,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing those fantastic wedding photos! Wow, I feel like I was there. :)

I was wondering, you know being a doctor and all... Can "Joeyitus" be passed to the next generation? The future of the high end audio industry depends on little Joey Juniors! ha, ha... j/k. :D:D

Wishing you and your lovely bride all the best!
Ray Satcher

Ray ray ray.... if my kids turn out like me - that'd be GREAT! They can have my used gear. I can see it now - they're going to have systems like me for their dorm rooms! A repeat of what happened to me... lol.

No but seriously, if even 1 kid becomes an audiophile like me - I think I done good.

Congrats Joey, hopefully all that money won't go to your head.......too late.:D

What money? LOL!

Congratulations! :cheers:
Thank you!

Joey, I almost never make it down to this sub-forum, so I did not see your post.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you staying in Chicago after you graduate from your residency?
Hey David!

Thanks bud!!

After residency, we were thinking of building a custom home in Naperville... but there has been talk about moving to Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth area).

DFW (Texas) is such a great place for me to practice emergency medicine... they are very pro doctors in that state.

Plus I get new neighbors like Tony from this forum!

Latest posts

Back