Who Routinely Dusts Your ML Speakers and Cleans Your HT / Listening Room?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the only one that goes near the stuff. The room gets vacuumed every week with a Dyson, the panels get done when I go away and turn everything off - usually about once a month. My wife does other duties.

I get the wife to dress up in this little french maid number and then we play 'hide and go seek' with the feather duster !!

On the serious side, since it's 'my' room, it's mine to clean, and that's OK by me !!

Attachments

• Summit - Vantage Covers.jpg
    Summit - Vantage Covers.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 107
:D I just found that someone is making Summit & Vantage vinyl dust covers for $35.00 (USD) a pair. They will even add your own logo as well. Check it out:

Might cut down on the dusting... ;)

Nice.

Robin, how do you find all this stuff? You must be a Googlemiester, ya :cool:

Hummmmm....

LOL! Yea, Robin must have FINALLY missed something on THIS forum. Probably the first time EVER! Probably be the last too! LOL! :devil:

Oh, Robin, just to add to my devilish nature tonight... if all goes well tomorrow afternoon I should have my MBL's here at the house!! YEA BABY!!! I'll take some pics for everyone!
James and paulo m,

Wow! Sure enough..., totally missed that thread. Oh well, if their are others out there that missed it too, they can find it here on this tread as well... :cheers:

I vaccum the room every week and the speaker every 8 weeks or so.

I run a hepa filter in the room once in a while.

Joel

LOL! Yea, Robin must have FINALLY missed something on THIS forum. Probably the first time EVER! Probably be the last too! LOL! :devil:

Oh, Robin, just to add to my devilish nature tonight... if all goes well tomorrow afternoon I should have my MBL's here at the house!! YEA BABY!!! I'll take some pics for everyone!

Robin already posted the pics of your MBL's at your house...:D

Robin already posted the pics of your MBL's at your house...:D

LOL! Not yet she hasn't, they are in the air and should be wheels down across the street in about 1 hour! YEE HA! Not sure how I am going to drive them. Might have to hook up my Pioneer Elite VSX49Tx and Toshiba DVD/CD player just to put some music through them!

Latest posts

Back