What do you make/build/create

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will, my friend has decided for me to build him a audio rack which will house the Pass Labs amp. So, the custom built amp platform is for sell for $399 NEW!.

If you prefer to supply your on feet, I will sell the platform alone with out the brass feet for just $200. Your choice.

Last edited:
I had the chance to see George's custom amp stand in person today... and was very impressed, with both it's extraordinary solid feel, and overall craftsmanship. Each of the two layers actually is comprised of THREE sections, laminated side by side, to eliminate the risk of warping. The heft of the unit, along with the brass feet and spikes, look like they will support a Mack truck! I only wish my setup could accommodate a separate amp stand. I'm not sure what he's asking for it, but it's certainly a high-end piece!

Here's another custom platform form my woodshop.

This handsomely handcrafted Solid Hard White Maple platform measures 21 inches by 21 inches and almost 4 inches thick. Height of entire platform including the cones is 7 inches tall. It weighs a substantial 42lbs. Four coats of handrubbed satin clear finish has been applied to give it that natural silky smooth look and feel while protecting the wood. The cones are duel-element designed offering outstanding performance and are suitable for use with larger equipment. The lower portion is machined from solid brass while the upper portion is machined from Kevlar-filled composite. They also have adjustable tips that allow you to level the platform for uneven floors. Includes 4 Solid Brass Floor discs. It's for sale... ;)

Solid_White_Maple_Platform_a.jpg

Solid_White_Maple_Platform_b.jpg

Solid_White_Maple_Platform_c.jpg

Solid_White_Maple_Platform_e.jpg

Last edited:
Back