Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our New Home

Some have asked to see this:

Attachments

• housefront.jpg
    housefront.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 161
more
1008_pic02480.jpg

I love this stuff
2939_pic22929.jpg

classic
safety_first_004.jpg

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll please look out the LEFT side of the airplane..."
mandarin.jpg

and if I loved Speed Racer... I never missed Lost in Space

buy your own bubble headed booby today!!!

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 164
and if I loved Speed Racer... I never missed Lost in Space

buy your own bubble headed booby today!!!

That was the ONLY thing that would get me home from the community pool when I was 9 - 11 years old! I would LIVE at the pool all summer long, but I would come home just to watch Lost In Space! LOVED IT!

Never saw a single LIS episode... but I did make it a point to watch the movie. Did it have the same feel?

Never saw a single LIS episode... but I did make it a point to watch the movie. Did it have the same feel?

NO :eek:

the lost in Space movie was weak at best... the series was awesome... campy... never took itself seriously... great 'bad' costumes... even had a chimp with spock ears... you youngsters don't know what you missed... :p

Danger Will Robinson! Danger !................You Ninkumpoop , bubble headed ninny ! Dr. Smith was the show !

NO :eek:

the lost in Space movie was weak at best... the series was awesome... campy... never took itself seriously... great 'bad' costumes... even had a chimp with spock ears... you youngsters don't know what you missed... :p

I agree with this TOTALLY! Though I didn't dislike the movie, it was just not like the series that's all.

Wayne, You and I both, I watched it the other morning, put a few "tear drops in my Cherrios" that morning. If it dosen't make you swallow kinda hard there's something wrong with you !

Back