Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lotus Spy Shots I just took!

I think this might be the electric Lotus done by a 3rd party vendor, I'm not sure.

What do you think?

I think it is the Opel car that is based on the Elise... Euro only... Not sure if they are even still in production, I have not read any of the Euro car rags of late... Could be the next incoming version of a larger than Elise but not as expensive as Esprit, but it looks to angular for that...

I think it is the Opel car that is based on the Elise... Euro only... Not sure if they are even still in production, I have not read any of the Euro car rags of late... Could be the next incoming version of a larger than Elise but not as expensive as Esprit, but it looks to angular for that...

*DING-DING-DING-DING* we have a winner! Opel Speedster, IIRC based on the Elise platform, but it's bigger than the Elise.
dl_main.gif

03.jpg

I think we also have a good call on its electricalness. I seem to recall this being a project for GM Europe, and it's definitely one of the best cars for it.

I am a silly person with some egg on my face. I went back there at 7:00 this morning; it's just some kind of old concept buck. Hey, it was a nice little fantasy while it lasted.;)

The windows, grill work, headlights and taillights are adhesive contact vinyl. The entire body is hollow, just some rusted support steel tubes so that it rolls.

Someone took the spare off, I'm guessing it's going to roll off into oblivion; I wish I could buy it and put it on an old VW beetle frame or something.

V11180010415.jpg
V21180010426.jpg
V31180010438.jpg
V41180010451.jpg

It's best to have a shop remove a leaking gas tank, at least if it's all rusted after 17 Michigan winters (salted roads).

Two projects at once, the rain is saving me from more outdoor work this weekend. The hovercraft is getting a modified stern hull and new skirt soon.

Spring/summer is here.................................made it though another winter.

GAS+11180207510.jpg
GAS+21180207520.jpg
GAS+31180207529.jpg
GAS+GARAGE1180207547.jpg
GAS+HOVER1180207560.jpg

My latest project is done; new paint, new custom interior, and to much to list.

My weekend toy.

Looks AWESOME! I have ALWAYS loved the Miata! My first car back in '82 was an '80 Triumph Spitfire and the Miata was as close to that as any car could be but MUCH BETTER (if not quite as sexy looking!)

My latest project is done; new paint, new custom interior, and to much to list.

My weekend toy.

Man, that car is looking SCHWEEEEET congrats... now all you need is some sun shine to enjoy ;)

I'm not sure I even understand this one.
BugManMud.jpg

BugmanFloat2.jpg

This entrant consisted of a person with a giant transparent helmet and a very unusual cart...........The cart turned into a remote-controlled spoon-driven boat for the water race.

Yep, that's outside the box thinking alright. :lol:

Who remembers Akira?

It was Japanamation done right... with a kick *SS motorcyle. Well it looks like you can now buy the famous motorcycle and start your own local gang ;)

Of course I just think this is a one off hack... but hey... still cool :cool:

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 169
Back