Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.glumbert.com/media/laugh it’s a few min in before they put a mike on him… be patient… it’s worth the wait... they say yawns are contagious... I'd say... Laughing is contagious... I had tears in me eyes from laughing so hard... watch the poor guy sitting to the left of Doug... I never seen anyone laugh that hard...

Taal_volcano_aerial.jpg

That samll spot, my dear friends, is the biggest island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island.

So many islands in lakes within islands which happen to be on lakes captured within islands which surprisingly are located within a lake of an island bordered throughout by a lake quarantined by an island which serendipitously happens to be on a lake within an even larger island.

okay, i didnt have my camera near me when this happened, but picture this!

a baby, sitting in a laundry basket, on top of a skateboard, while the dad (i guessed) is riding the skateboard....crazy!!!

i couldnt beleive it...i just had to sahre that

As many have pointed out on this forum... your Room design (chair location, speaker location etc.) is a very important aspect to the quality of your listening experience...

Dragging around your chairs to find the perfect location... has been... well... a drag (sorry for the pun)

WELL... now that tweak is going to be MUCH easier... Of course you will look like a total Dork... but hey... for those of us going for that perfect listening experience :meditate: ..

Seriously... don't do it :eek:

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 243
WELL... now that tweak is going to be MUCH easier... Of course you will look like a total Dork... but hey... for those of us going for that perfect listening experience :meditate: ..

Seriously... don't do it :eek:

LOL, this is just too funny. :D

Bet it's great for ADD afflicted gamers ;)

I know there are lots of aircraft fans in this forum, enjoy.

These pictures were taken at Willow Run, Ypsilante Michigan 07/07/2007. Attractions at the show included some aircraft by the Yankee Air Museum, the Blue Angels, 14 flying B-25 Mitchells (16 were in the schedule), a couple of A-10 Warthogs, a hand full of P-47 Thunderbolts and P-51 Mustangs, a Corsair and the best stunt pilot I have ever seen in a red/orange bi-plane.

The video of the B-25's in formation did not come out very good, the Blue Angels even less so, therefore I will not be posting any videos.

Link to Album:
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x295/kach22i/B-25 Mitchell at Willow Run 2007/

A few samples:
B25-29.jpg

B25-24.jpg

B25-25.jpg

B25-21.jpg

B25-17.jpg

Don't you just love photo-shop !!!!!

Anyways, the captian reads...... "Man-O-Man if Camella would only get into a uniform" !!

Taken this morning, he landed on the post right in front of me. I talked to it for five minutes to get a shot of it's wings again, he just ignored me even though I was right under the light post at one time. Some lady came by and yelled "HEY BUDDY!" which got him to fly over to a nearby window.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x295/kach22i/
BIRD-3.jpg

BIRD-2.jpg

BIRD-1.jpg

I think this urban hunter just had enough of the Ann Arbor Art Fair. That makes him just like all of us other locals. ;)

not sure if these have been posted, but what's happening with Ferraris and spontaneous combustion?

Ferrari-f430-fire-rear.jpg

ferrari_599_burns_dutch_1.jpg

f3.jpg

That middle Ferrari was the new $260k 599 too! YUCK! What a way to start your ownership experience with a new F-car! The top one was the 430 and I think the bottom one was a 430 or a 360. I want a 456 pretty bad right now. That and an E-type and a 997 Twin Turbo (for you non P-car types the 997 is the New version of the 911).

Back