My GF's soon-to-be car....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend... I think you got the short end of the stick!! :D:p

I would put in a request for nothing less than an Audi R8 in your case... ;).

Steve has the right idea and so do you Joey, the Cayman is GORGEOUS! You can drive the freaking crap out of it EVERYDAY TOO! Try that with a Ferrari 430 where you will need a clutch every 20k miles AT LEAST and each one will cost you more than $8k! I suspect a Cayman would come close to the 430, 360 in the handling dept too. They are simply AMAZING cars!

R8... Well, Audi built a great car, but like Nissan w/ the GTR, WHY did they have to make the thing so damn UGLY! I mean come on guys it is 2008, it is possible to make a car not only good but GREAT AND Beautiful too!

YMMV!

PS...Steve, you have seen my place, what up w/ the 4 car garage??? Come on dude, put a REAL GARAGE on that place! LOL!!! :rocker::D

Love the look of the R8... absolutely stunning. In person especially... too bad there's a monumental premium over the $110K base price. :(

I don't even know why I posted that sadface... I can't afford it regardless!! LOL!

I have a magnum SRT-8 and love every minute of it :rocker: 0-6 in 4.88sec with 425hp and 420ftlb tq in a 2 ton STATION WAGON. It rocks to beat on C-5s left and right (as long as they arent heavy modded). When my fiancee gets done with residency she wants a M6. She is currently pimping a 02 Honda Accord. But after she gets her M6 then I am getinng a stroker, nitrous, and turbo :D I agree with Tom the M6 is a beautiful powerful car!
DSC04322.jpg

Photo_122207_001.jpg

DSC05405.jpg

Nik

M6
M6
M6
M6

:devil:

M6?!?!

Man... I don't know if you remember me from the National Meet, Tom, but I aint got that kind of cash! Though the M6 is sooo nice and luxurious!! A true GT car!

However, M6 or used Vantage?

I have a magnum SRT-8 and love every minute of it :rocker: 0-6 in 4.88sec with 425hp and 420ftlb tq in a 2 ton STATION WAGON. It rocks to beat on C-5s left and right (as long as they arent heavy modded). When my fiancee gets done with residency she wants a M6. She is currently pimping a 02 Honda Accord. But after she gets her M6 then I am getinng a stroker, nitrous, and turbo :D I agree with Tom the M6 is a beautiful powerful car!
Nik

Nice! I bought my wife a station wagon last year; that's what I wanted to buy her, but she wanted the Volvo cross country wagon. Which is nice, but it's not a power wagon!

PS...Steve, you have seen my place, what up w/ the 4 car garage??? Come on dude, put a REAL GARAGE on that place! LOL!!! :rocker::D

I drove my wife past your place when we were scoping out the area. I told her we needed a six car garage like yours. You should have seen the look on her face! Trust me, I'm lucky to get what I'm getting!

I drove my wife past your place when we were scoping out the area. I told her we needed a six car garage like yours. You should have seen the look on her face! Trust me, I'm lucky to get what I'm getting!

LOL! That is funny! :D

Hehe- I wish it did! But the 0-60 is keeping me busy enough. They do have a top speed indicator thats also hidden. With a car that has 168mph governor its fun to see how fas you can get on the open roads.
Nik
Photo_010208_001.jpg

O wow that's a nice feature.

Way back in the days, I just took a picture of the speedometer...

Attachments

• Others-16-1.jpg
    Others-16-1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back