Jacqui Naylor

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Lustig

Reaction score
I have to post this because I think this is just an incredibly cool thing that happened. I read about a review for a disc from Jacqui Naylor in Tone Audio about a year ago so I bought the disc to check it out for myself. I thought it was a great recording and definitely was into her voice. Anyway, yesterday I went to her website to see if she was playing any shows in the Detroit area but since nothing was listed I joined the mailing list. When I enrolled, I wrote in the comments section that I would love to see her in the Detroit or Chicago area. When I came into work this morning I actually had an email back from Jacqui telling me that she loves playing in this area and wanted to know if there was a particular club that I would like to see her at. I have to say that I was blown away by actually getting a personal response like this that I had to share it. By the way, the disc that was reviewed LIVE EAST- WEST: Birdland/Yoshi's 2005 and if you like smokey jazz vocals I would definitely recommend this one. :musicnote:

Hello James,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Any club in particular
near you
that you would like to see me in?
I'll try and get there. DET has always been good to me and I love
Chicago
too.

All the best,
Jacqui

Back