It's that time of Year !!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New kids on the block!

How 'bout those South Florida Bulls, now ranked #6... higher than UF, FSU, and Miami!!! (USF grad '77) :rocker:

How 'bout them Buccaneers!

Bucs, looking invincible on both Defense AND Offense, except for our knees : (

And yet... amidst all the hoopla.... the Bears are stinkin' up.

Let's go Bears... let's go!

And yet... amidst all the hoopla.... the Bears are stinkin' up.

Let's go Bears... let's go!

I went to this game and had great seats (40 yard line 15 rows back in the lower bowl). I think there were more Chicago fans at Ford Field than Lions fans.

That time of the year!

It's that time of the year here in Australia - Are we ready for some CRICKET?!

The weather's warming up (It's going to be 34C today (near 100F!)), summer is coming!

It's that time of the year here in Australia - Are we ready for some CRICKET?!

Funny you should mention that........ are hear the 'little buggars' chirping outside right now !!

Funny you should mention that........ are hear the 'little buggars' chirping outside right now !!

Well, cricket in that sense too. I was actually referring (as in Football) to international cricket - the summer game we play here in Australia!

http://www.icc-cricket.com/

You'll notice Australia is on top of the ladder!

So with the crickets chirping, and the cricket on the TV, air conditioning on and cold beer in hand, summer is great!

Or we play it on the beach with the dog and a tennis ball (and sticks or an esky for stumps. )

Attachments

• Cricket-on-the-beach300.jpg
    Cricket-on-the-beach300.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 42
  • beachcricket.jpg
    beachcricket.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 53
Oh those Damn Bills !!

Well, I'm somewhat recovered from the Monday Nite debacle. Man-O-Man, can a Bills fan be punished anymore than I have over the last fifteen plus years !! ??

I'm actually kinda glad I gave up my tickets for that game since it turned into a funeral procession afterwards. Oh well I actually hope New England kicks there(Cowboys) butt next weekend, by all rites they should, it is the NFC afterall !!

Back