It's that time of Year !!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Gentlemen.........Are we ready for some Football ??? !!!!!

Gentlemen.........Are we ready for some Football ??? !!!!!

Hasn't been a very exciting Dog Fighting Season.:D
Have been waiting for the new Football season since last February.:mad:
Da Bears season starts at 3, against a very tough Chargers team.

Wayne, Be thankfull your team plays in the NFC, for my Bills will be lucky to win six games this year I'm afraid !

I'm ready, but it doesn't appear that my beloved Seminoles are. =[

They look better than Big Blue, though!

Wayne, Be thankfull your team plays in the NFC, for my Bills will be lucky to win six games this year I'm afraid !

OMG, your Bills almost spanked my Bronco's! Were it not for a last second field goal my boys would be 0-1. Too bad Jason Elam was able to scamper onto the field with 10 seconds left and send one through the middle (after missing 2 others in the game). Phew!

What a lucky break for the Broncos. YIKES! I wasn't very impressed with the defence. I'm afraid if they play a good team, they are going to get spanked. I hope Mike is aware you can't win many games scoring only 15 points either.

they say the defination if insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. But I cant help myself. GO LIONS.

I've been a Lions fan since I was 8. I don't know why, but I've always liked them. I reaaly thought they might do something what they hired Mooch. No such luck. I'm a Bronco fan, but secretly a Lions fan too.

I've been a 49ers fan since my dad won some season tickets for them back in '62 or '63. (For you old timers out there, that was back in the Y.A. Tittle, R.C. Owens, and the 'alley-oop' pass play. See this Wikipedia entry.) Except for a couple of years in the early '70s with John Brodie, for 20 years they were the doormats of the league. Then BAM! (imagine the John Madden voice), in 1981 they win the superbowl and begin a 20 year dynasty with Joe Montana and the late, great Bill Walsh. Of course, the pendulum has swung to the other extreme and the last 5 years or so the niners have kinda sucked. But at least they seem to be on the way back up, and I await the first Monday night game to see if its really true.

In the meantime, its sure is nice to be watching meaningful NFL games again.

Last edited:
they say the defination if insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. But I cant help myself. GO LIONS.

I gave up on the Lions when they gave Wayne Fontes his contract extentions.

Attachments

• mickey.jpg
    mickey.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 193
OMG, your Bills almost spanked my Bronco's! Were it not for a last second field goal

Yes Tim, yet another opening game loss for my Bills, their fith one in the last seven years where they lead up untill the last minute of the game !!

I gave up on the Lions when they gave Wayne Fontes his contract extentions.

OMG, that is a classic photo of Fontes.

Chicago Bears lost their opener to San Diego, while the Vikings, Lions and my beloved Packers all won on opening day!! sah-weeeeeeet!!

Packers offense looked pathetic, but their defense and special teams took control and won the game.

It's gonna be a long season for Favre!

It's gonna be a long season for Favre!
Tom,
With Da Bears playing late the last 2 weeks I've watched both Packers games this year. Although Favre had only flashes of brilliance in the 3rd quarter last week, this week he looked great, throwing 3 touchdown passes and becoming the alltime game winner for starting quarterbacks passing Elway. The other 2 records he'll definately get this season is most touchdown passes passing Marino and all time interceptions passing George Blanda.

Can you believe it? My beloved 49ers are actually 2-0, with both games come-from-behind wins! Woo, hoo! :rocker:

SAWEET!

Bears are 1-1..... come on 15-1!!!

Joey :) :bowdown:
Joey,
What have you been smokin:D
I thought the offense for Da Bears was terrible yesterday, with Grossman turning in another subpar performance. If it wasn't for Devin Hester yesterday Da Bears don't win that game. Defense was outstanding as usual, but without an offense 15-1 will never happen.
Hey don't bogart that joint!

Attachments

• cannabis.gif
    cannabis.gif
    999 bytes · Views: 96
Last edited:

Dave,
Who would have guessed the Bears and the Bills would have the same record after 4 weeks. Congrats on the Bills win today. It's offical it's going to be a long season fur us Bears fans.

Dave,
Who would have guessed the Bears and the Bills would have the same record after 4 weeks. Congrats on the Bills win today. It's offical it's going to be a long season for us Bears fans.

For sure... :( !

Dave,
Who would have guessed the Bears and the Bills would have the same record after 4 weeks. Congrats on the Bills win today. It's offical it's going to be a long season fur us Bears fans.

Yes Wayne, I do believe your right, as for us Bill's fans, we already knew it wasn't going to be pretty ! I'll be back home the first weekend in Nov for my annual game, this year against the Bengals, who knows, maybe we can get lucky !!

Packers 4 and 0!

Favre sets TD pass record as Packers advance to 4 and 0 by beating the Vikes in the metrodump.

Who would've thunk it? Now all we need is a running game!

Back