It's here!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
Mwahahaha!!!

Finally, it has arrived!!

I would've taken pics, but I seem to have forgotten my trusty camera at Cherian's place from the recent Meet we just had. I'll post pics when I get it back ASAP.

All I can say: THREE CHEERS!! :D :D :D

I sure as hell hope "it" is a proper amp stand for your 'Plinny' !!

thumbsdown.gif

I'll bet it's a new loofah!

Or maybe it's a set of crutches because he knows we're gonna take him out back and give him a good shee-lackin' for being such a tease when he shows up in Lawrence next month.:D

No, its probably a new powered toothbrush so he can brighten up that sh*t eating grin he's going to have once he tells us what it is. (Or, on the other hand, to make the single tooth he'll have left look good after we pummel him for NOT TELLING US! :mad: )

;)

Damn it... I still have to pick up my camera from Cherian....

Not to worry guys, just trying to add a little spice to the forum.... what's a little good clean fun between friends, huh? :)

Yeah, Joey's not satisfied with owning the name of our upgrade virus and both the summit and SB3 secret handshakes, he wants to be the biggest tease, too!

(And boy, did that bring to mind wrong images. :D )

Last edited:
Mysteries Shmysteries

Hmmmmmmm..... what could it be:confused:

I wonder.....:rolleyes:

It surely couldn't be a #)~$$ or a *&()!_!#@ :eek:

Alright.... pics!! I borrowed my friend's camera so I could take pics of the setup...

Before:
Audiosystemandme.jpg

After:
CIMG1017.jpg

CIMG1019.jpg

CIMG1014.jpg

That's all for now....

Joey

Nice!!! Now you will need a BL player to see 1080P in all its glory. Comcast HD is not too bad. Good for watching the Bulls in the playoffs.

Very nice! But is it really going to be big enough to see from the desede chair you get for an early Christmas present?

Back