HiFi Junkie

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanDaRo

Reaction score
Hello from Michigan this time. Why "Michigan this time", you asked? Because years ago I lived in Hawaii. I do recall posting my system, but the moderator must have dumped the old accounts. No big deal...

I'll post up pictures of the latest incarnation of the system when I get back from vacation.

I got back into this site for several reasons. But chief among them is my desire to buy a new set of Logans in the next few months. The Sequel IIs are doing great -- no issues, and they are freshly shower-cleaned and sounding like a million bucks. But the allure of the new technology is strong.... But as I see it, the only real upgrade to them from MLs current line up are the Summits. But at 10-14 grand a set, I'm going to have to save up a bit more money, as I don't believe in financing audio equipment.

Nevertheless, it's good to be back and I'm having a great time !!

~VDR

Last edited:
VDR,

Welcome back to the group! I suspect it has grown a lot since you last visited. Nice group of folks here.

I agree that the Summit would be the upgrade to new gear for you. Ever thought about going to Prodigy as a middle step? Just a thought and you can get them for less than half what a Summit costs and damn do they sound good! I think they are nice looking to if imposing.

I think the real benefits of the current line are the more compact size and more efficient panel's. I don't believe (and I have not compared them side by side mind you) that they will sound THAT much better... Fire proof suit ON!

Back