Hello from Michigan

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneffets

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Hello! New to the group, but not to Martin Logan! I originally owned several older pairs of ML ElectroStats...but since I am also a dealer (not why I joined)...I have a lot of ML products, a pair of ML Motion 60XT's in Cherry (running either a Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 bi-amp'd with Lyngdorf SDA-2400, OR currently testing out a Topping D90SE with custom (BuckEye Amps) 4 Channel Hypex nCore NC500's, with a Cocktail Audio N25 running Roon v2 - AMAZING by the way). I have various ML subs, 1100X and a 1600X right now. A pair of Motion 35XTi's, running off an Elite SX-S30 and a small 8" sub with Alexa integration for my daughter. I have a 7.1 surround in the our main living room running Triad Mini Series On-Wall LCR 3.0 SE Soundbar, with 4 - IC3's providing discrete amazing surround (these things can handle some power) off of an AudioControl Concert XR-8 (again, amazing!), and a JL Audio Fathom f113v2. I am in the process of finishing up a dedicated theater running 3 ML Monument 7XW's for LCR's, 4 ML Icon's for Surrounds, 4 Motion XTC-8-HT's for ATMOS, and 2 more for R+L "height", plus 2 InWall JL Audio Fathom IWSv2-213's, and 2 InWall Fathom IWS-108's (rear)...controlled by a Lyngdorf Audio MP-60 2.1 and 14 channels of Hypex nCore NC-500's...I can't wait to get this up and running! Thanks for welcoming me to the group!

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpeg
    IMG_1436.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Welcome! I like that "clean canvas" I'm seeing in some of your photos...

We have a number of really talented, experienced members here who are wonderful resources (not me... just singing praises for the others.) They post good info that could well be useful to you and your customers.

I'd love to hear how those in-wall JL Audio subs work for you.

Welcome! I like that "clean canvas" I'm seeing in some of your photos...

We have a number of really talented, experienced members here who are wonderful resources (not me... just singing praises for the others.) They post good info that could well be useful to you and your customers.

I'd love to hear how those in-wall JL Audio subs work for you.

Thank you. The InWall JL Audio are some of the best...they are what I would consider a no compromise inwall subwoofer...the inwall enclosures and hanging system are engineered to make it a no compromise solution...no question they are pricey...but they work amazing. We recently completed a theater with four of the 213's...we knew it would be "too much", but simply reducing the gain gave us the bass control we were looking for in the room. I will try to post some updates once I get these up and running in my demo theater. Thanks again.

Awesome setup!

Welcome to the forum.

Back