Good customer service (worth the premium?)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wipper snapper

Reaction score
Follow up to my last post regarding finding a problem with one of my Summits.
I called the salesman I have worked with for sometime at the local Sound Advice (now a tweeter company) and told him about the discovery. He came over to the house that afternoon and quickly realized what I was talking about. A brief phone call to Martin Logan and the necessary part is on its way. The part arrives in a few days, the salesman returns to the house and makes the repair in our living room. Being in a serviced based business myself I truly appreciated the man's efforts and the prompt resolution of the problem. :)

Wow.. that's some service! Glad it turned out ok for you!

What was the problem with your Summits anyway?

Joey

wipper snapper said:
Follow up to my last post regarding finding a problem with one of my Summits.
I called the salesman I have worked with for sometime at the local Sound Advice (now a tweeter company) and told him about the discovery. He came over to the house that afternoon and quickly realized what I was talking about. A brief phone call to Martin Logan and the necessary part is on its way. The part arrives in a few days, the salesman returns to the house and makes the repair in our living room. Being in a serviced based business myself I truly appreciated the man's efforts and the prompt resolution of the problem. :)
Hola and welcome to the club. That is why we all are with the sound of ML. Again, welcome to the club. Happy listening.
Roberto.

Joey_V said:
What was the problem with your Summits anyway?

Joey

I believe someone else on the forum had the same problem; they even posted pictures of the repair. It was a circuit board for the panels, power suppy maybe??

I surely think good customer service is worth the premium. Unfortunately, I've found that the premium often times does not come with the level of service one expects.

Latest posts

Back