2007 National Get-together in Kansas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you attend a national get-together of ML owners in Kansas next June (2007)?

• Yes! - Definitely

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • No - Definitely not.

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Not sure yet.

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
risabet said:
Why would I want to go to Lawrence, Kansas for any reason? My one and only trip to the "Heartland" has convinced me never to go again.

Robert (risabet)
ROFL! Classic, Robert!

Well, I could certainly think of a few places I'd rather be than in Kansas in June, but here are the reasons TO go:
  1. Meet with your fellow ML Club members
  2. Check out the ML Factory and meet everyone there including new product development team!
  3. Listen to the new CLX and any other goodies
  4. it's centrally located. Lots of flights into Kansas City.
Maybe if we got enough people to go, ML would be able to give us a Stage or pair of Clarities to raffle off! (hint-hint ;) )

Last edited:
TomDac said:
Maybe if we got enough people to go, ML would be able to give us a Stage or pair of Clarities to raffle off! (hint-hint ;) )

WOW! Then I could actually have an ML HT setup! :eek: :D

Confirmed.
1. TomDac & spouse
2. Dave for sure, wife maybe
3. Joey for sure, gf maybe
4. Joe for sure.
5. Wayne for sure, wife maybe.
6. Jonfo for sure, wife for sure.
7. Chris (cstpeter), fiance maybe
8. Cherian for sure
9. Retgle
10. Johnwa yes but the last place my wife would go is the place where those "large speakers' come from

Sorry, can't do it.

Hey gang,

The restaurant does not give me time off that easy.

I'll stay in touch, who knows. It would be nice to hook up.

Chris

im in

1. TomDac & spouse
4. Joe for sure.
8. Cherian for sure
9. Retgle
10. Johnwa yes but the last place my wife would go is the place where those "large speakers' come from
11. Chris (checkbit) gf maybe or friend

1. TomDac & spouse
4. Joe for sure.
8. Cherian for sure
9. Retgle
12. Jerry Rappaport wife Eileen maybe

1. TomDac & spouse
4. Joe for sure.
8. Cherian for sure
9. Retgle
14. George (rampage60) and wife Julie. I don't want to be #13 please. Bad luck!

ml2007.gif

Last edited:
2007 Get-together in Kansas

I think I would go just to meet Robin! I think that the June 23d date looks good since school is out, its a weekend, and vacations for kids have or will be beginning, and usually no hurricanes to worry about for people who might be leaving, (not having to worry about family and friends), from around the gulf. I'm assuming most arrive in Kansas City. Maybe a group bus meets or members have a pick-up list, car-pool, etc. Shirts with logo's made and money goes to our site, (Tom). Maybe discounts from ML on parts or whatever? Could be cool......

1. TomDac & spouse
4. Joe for sure.
8. Cherian for sure
9. Retgle
13. MiTT (Tim Bingaman)

I'll be number 13, hell I don't care. I already checked and I don't have any outstanding warrants in Kansas, so my luck is good!

sounds awesome!! but can not say for sure just yet put it on my rember important dates list :D

1. TomDac & spouse
4. Joe for sure.
8. Cherian for sure
9. Retgle
13. MiTT (Tim Bingaman)
15. C.A.P is in and da wife too !

Last edited by a moderator:
Zip3kx07 said:
The baby or the trip? :D

Good one. But I'll try to make the trip. I would love to visit Martin Logan headquarter and hangout with martin logan members. But first I have to get my wife approval. :D

Mike-

Last edited:
would like to go

I am interested in going, but given that I live in Japan and have teaching duties at that time it is unlikely that I will be there. If it was in July there would be a possibility of my making it. For those of you who go, take pictures so we can live vicariously through you!

Hmmm Maybe I could get the school to let me take some students with me! The electronics students would like it, I am sure! Let me think about that!

2007 ML Club National Get-together in Lawrence Kansas...

Wow! My Mum comes up to visit me this weekend and Wham-Bam-Boom... We have a get-together forming! :D That's great! The only thing is my nephew is getting married the weekend of June 17 in the San Fernando Valley, Southern California. If our get-together is the weekends before or after - 6/17/07, I maybe able to attend.

Attachments

• ml2007.jpg
    ml2007.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 223
Robin said:
Wow! My Mum comes up to visit me this weekend and Wham-Bam-Boom... We have a get-together forming! :D That's great! The only thing is my nephew is getting married the weekend of June 17 in the San Fernando Valley, Southern California. If our get-together is the weekends before or after - 6/17/07, I maybe able to attend.
I'd love to go, and take a friend of mine too. Does jet blue fly to Kansas? Because that will make or break it for me.

Matten Logan said:
I'd love to go, and take a friend of mine too. Does jet blue fly to Kansas? Because that will make or break it for me.

be adventurous !!! ride the rails, Amtrak out of Chgo has daily service to KC.

I posted my reply somewhere but I don't see it. Anyway, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back