2007 Get Together - Official Details - Registration is OPEN!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We've firmed up things and here are the official details and registration form for the 1st Annual Martin Logan Club Get-Together happening next summer:

2007 Martin Logan Club Get-Together

There is also a new link on the main navigation bar for the site that will link you to this page.

I've closed all other threads in this portion of the site. Please use THIS thread for comments, suggestions, questions, etc. regarding the event.

Thanks to Tim (MiTT) and Dave (twich54) for their continued efforts organizing this event!

Here is a list of people who have registered:

1. TomDac (+1) - PAID
2. Cherian - PAID
2. MiTT
3. twich54 (+1) - PAID
4. Sleepysurf - PAID
5. tonyc (+1) - PAID
6. Craig (+1) - PAID
7. Burke - PAID
8. theWB (+1) - PAID
9. JonFo (+1) - PAID
10. Raygunn - PAID
11. Rich (+1) - PAID
12. benmilne - PAID
13. Joey_V - PAID
14. Warren - PAID

TOTAL ATTENDING: 22

Tom

Last edited:
Mr "D", my official regestration has been sent, now if I can find a pen I'll write you a check !!!

What is the airport to fly in to? I am damned interested though I doubt I'll be able to make it.

Another member has registered for the Get-Together!

Don't miss out!

Get your flight, hotel and registration taken care of NOW!!

Click HERE for more info on the 2007 MartinLogan Club National Get Together

Wayne, glad to see you are in the mix !! Now go over and wake up your fellow 'Chicagoian' Joey and get him registered !! Hell he said wayyyyy back that he was the first one in, I don't see his name on the list yet !!!!!!!

All set with hotels, car rental and air travel. Even paid Tom :p

The wife and I are looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time.

Another person has registered for the event. Welcome aboard Raygunn!

I also understand that the Holiday Inn rooms are now SOLD OUT unless you mention the event and get one of the block of rooms we've reserved. These rooms will be held only until 05/23, so don't delay!!

Just wondering, is anybody STAYING overnight Monday, after the ML tour? I'm thinking of catching a Tues morning flight, but don't know if there are any (informal) plans for folks to do something Monday afternoon/night as well.

Hey all,

got some news from Devin @ ML regarding our visit next month:

"By the time all of you arrive in Lawrence, we should have our corporate office renovation complete, so the entire facility will be looking top notch.

We’re going to try and have 2 demo rooms set up for your group to listen to. We’re planning a big ESL Series system and a Design Series system (featuring some of the new product that will be announced at the Munich HiFi show later this month).

We’re asking 20+ year MartinLogan employee, Jeff Dearinger, to conduct the facility tours on Monday morning. Please note, that some areas of the factory will be ‘No Photo’ zones.

We’re also planning to set up a Museum of sorts with THE original stat panel and many beloved products of old.

Now on to the bad news… Regarding the CLX—at this time we can not predict the playable status of the CLX come June. Although we are working on this product every day, a faithful sounding representation of the final product may not be ready by that time."

Also, they are planning on 11 ML employees being at our dinner with us on Saturday night! Very cool! They are also going to provide all of us with some official MartinLogan schwag including current ML literature, a ML polo shirt, a window decal and other assorted goodies!

Get crackin' guy & gals... Register NOW!!

Tom.

Bummer about the CLX, but I sure hope they'll let us listen to whatever prototype they've got at that point. I'll sign a contract in blood swearing myself to secrecy if need be! :D

It's cool that Jeff will be conducting the tour, and lots of their employees will be joining us for dinner. How 'bout gathering a list of questions we have, and forwarding to them in advance, so they'll have a "heads up" on researching (or making up :D ) the answers? I'll start another thread specifically for that.

Bummer about the CLX, but I sure hope they'll let us listen to whatever prototype they've got at that point. I'll sign a contract in blood swearing myself to secrecy if need be! :D

Same here, was really looking forward to hearing the CLX:(

Here's a list of the folks from MartinLogan who we anticipate will be joining us for dinner.

• Jim Power, Service Manager
  • David Allen, Vice President of Product Development
  • Keith Riley, Director of Operations
  • Scott Gribble, Quality Manager
  • David Penrod, Sales Manager (Dave may have a last minute trip to Russia)
  • Dennis Chern, Regional Sales manager (flying in from Florida for the event)
  • Devin Zell, Assistant Marketing Manager
  • Rob Zimmerman, Final Assembly Lead
  • Brain Bailey, Inside Sales Manager
  • Jeff Dearinger, Operational Engineer
  • Greg Dunham, Engineering Technician

This is subject to change, of course.

How often do you hear about a user group meeting this many people from the factory? I think this speaks volumes about MartinLogan as a company and I'm really really excited about this!

This is a great opportunity to exchange information directly with the mothership, so I urge any of you who are "on the fence" about attending to get registered!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!

Finally got around to registering!

My wife and I will be joining in the fun and festivities in Lawrence. Tom, the proverbial check is in the mail. Now I just got to make those hotel reservations. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Hotel reservations made!

Last edited:
NO CLX??!!! :mad:

I say, MUTINY!!! We ransack the ML warehouse!

Ok ok.. jk... but still.... :(.

Back