2007 National Get-together in Kansas

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you attend a national get-together of ML owners in Kansas next June (2007)?

• Yes! - Definitely

Votes: 26 37.7%
  • No - Definitely not.

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Not sure yet.

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey_V said:
dont want to derail

Joey that's railroad talk, well i gotcha to buy a Plinius, I suppose I can make a railfan out of you yet !!

amey01 said:
...... Maybe all us Aussies can charter our own plane! haha - (and deck it out with an ML system for the 15 hour flight!)
Hey amey01,
Since we're neighbours, can I join your charter flight? Am trying to psych myself up for the prospective long and tiring journey (for an old man) from Singapore to Kansas. Will have to confirm my position later.
Ben :(

benleeys said:
Hey amey01,
Since we're neighbours, can I join your charter flight? Am trying to psych myself up for the prospective long and tiring journey (for an old man) from Singapore to Kansas. Will have to confirm my position later.
Ben :(
It would be great to meet Benleey, the new guy who has been very participatory in our forum lately. If you can make to the national meet, that would be great!

Joey :)

Last edited:
Joey_V said:
It would be great to meet Benleey, the new guy who has been very participatory in our forum lately. If you can make to the national meet, that would be great!

Joey :)
Likewise, Joey, likewise. Guess I've nothing better to do than watch you guys kid one another :D
Yea, about time I pay uncle Sam another visit. It's been years since. Problem is when you grow old, you tend to stick closer to home. Having said that, will try to best to find an excuse to join you all at the gathering. Now, if only I can be assured of listening to the E2x ;)
Ben

I would love too, but now that I live in Hawai'i that may be too much to fly there and back... I'm not rich yet :) But I will try to plan for it.

Last edited:
benleeys said:
Now, if only I can be assured of listening to the E2x ;)
Ben

I want to hear the E2x also... but it will be bittersweet to hear exactly what I'm missing from my Summits system.

Joey :(

Joey_V said:
I want to hear the E2x also... but it will be bittersweet to hear exactly what I'm missing from my Summits system.

Joey :(
Joey,

Know what my dealer just told me? He was at Gayle Sanders home listening to the E2x recently and simply fell asleep! Looks like there's still hope for our Summits :D
Ben

Last edited:
benleeys said:
Joey,

Know what my dealer just told me? He was at Gayle Sanders home listening to the E2x recently and simply fell asleep! Looks like there's still hope for our Summits :D
Ben

Lies.... all lies!!!! :p

benleeys said:
Joey,

Ben
Ya, he fell asleep in a room with 16 12" woofers. He's either def or forgot to turn on the Statments. :p

Gotcha!! Sorry guys. I forgot to mention he also told me he was suffering badly from jet-lag. Truth is, I wanted to see your reaction to that.
Ben :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back