2007 Get Together - Official Details - Registration is OPEN!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO CLX??!!! :mad:

I say, MUTINY!!! We ransack the ML warehouse!

Ok ok.. jk... but still.... :(.

They're not saying "no CLX" - just that the final product may not sound exactly the same as what you guys might hear. Damn I wish I could go!

Another registration!

Another registrant! Rich and his wife Cindy will be joining us in Kansas!

That brings the total to 19 so far. C'mon you guys & gals... get the lead out.

960+ ML Club members, and only *19* (including some spouses/SO's) registered so far???? C'mon folks, let's get the ball rolling!

One Week Left To Register!

Hey all,

Time to pony up and register for the conference. We need a total headcount by next Wednesday (05/23) for the hotel catering, etc.

Last October, 30 of you said "YES, DEFINITELY" to the poll we took on the site regarding attending a national event in Kansas, but how come there are not 30 people registered?!?!?

So what's the deal? Is it the $$ we're charging to register? The location? Why aren't more of you registered and attending??

Attachments

• mlpoll.jpg
    mlpoll.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 123
Bump. Tom, what's the head count so far?

C'mon folks, let's make sure we have a GREAT showing. If those of us from the deep South and far West can make it, certainly those of you closer to the Kansas "heartland" can swing it!

benmilne has registered and paid for the conference.. This brings our total to 20 people!

C'mon everyone... the clock is ticking.

I'm with Lugano, but for a slightly different (but nonetheless selfish) reason. ;)

See, I was one of the folks that would "Definitely Attend" this event if scheduled, but as I've said before it ended up conflicting with our 40th anniversary Northern European cruise. So I want this event to be as successful as possible so we're assured there'll be a second annual event, and that one I can attend. :D

So come on, everyone. Sign up! Sign up!

I still think we ought to 'Tar and Feather' the "Kid" at the opening ****tail party......just for the fun of it !!!!

We have another late registration.. Warren P. from Lawrence, KS and a reQuest owner will be joining us. He's not a member of the site (yet).

Last minute registrations will be taken until we talk to the Hotel next Tuesday the 29th, so you got the entire Memorial Day weekend to think about it!

Come on people... lets go!! More registrations, please! This is our 1 national event... who knows when this will happen again...

The better the turnout, the more likely we'll have this annually or atleast, again in the foreseeable future.

Joey

Just to sweeten the pot a bit...

I've been working diligently on obtaining a few great schwag items as door prizes from some corporate sponsors. Some of the sponsors who's logos will be appearing on the event tee shirt include, but are not limited to - Black Diamond Racing, Boulder Amplifiers, Acoustic Sounds...

Confirming some other deals on notable manufacturers of cables, high end recordings, solid state and valve (tube) amplifiers, vinyl spinning machines and power conditioning devices to be named later.

Gonna be a very cool looking tee shirt, and there's going to be some very cool door prizes at the event banquet.

It's never too late to regester folks! :music:

ML will be hosting lunch on Monday for all of us!

MartinLogan will be catering a companywide lunch on Monday the 25th at noon. Atll attendees for the 2007 National Get-Together are welcome to join them!

WOW! Very cool!

Sweeeeeet deal Tom !! let see..... Summitt's, CLX's, Vantage's for door prizes maybe ???

Latest posts

Back