Turn Tables ~ Around and Around We Go, Where We Stop Everyone Knows - At The Music...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the newest CES 2007 Numark ~ x2 Hybrid TT... :D Very interesting...;)

For the aspiring "disc jockey" at prom nite maybe ! But trust me Robin.......... if like prior offerings, it's a piece of junk !!

Amazing DIY ~ TT and TT Stand...

Wow! :wow: :clap: What and amazing functional work of art. This TT and stand are simply gorgeous... :D Check out the Lenco MultiArm also the Plinth 3... :p

Attachments

• DIY - TT with Lenco MultiArm and Plinth 3.jpg
    DIY - TT with Lenco MultiArm and Plinth 3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 232
  • DIY - TT Stand.jpg
    DIY - TT Stand.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 217
This DIY ~ TT is on another scale of Techincal Perfection...

Incredible DIY ~ TT... :D OMG..., I have never seen anything quite like this DIY ~ TT beauty...:drool:

Attachments

• DIY - TT.jpg
    DIY - TT.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 311
  • DIY - Another View.jpg
    DIY - Another View.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 226
Wow! :wow: :clap: What and amazing functional work of art. This TT and stand are simply gorgeous... :D Check out the Lenco MultiArm also the Plinth 3... :p

Robin, this is just beautiful - love the craftsmanship. I think I soiled myself when I saw it!

The second DIY one is also interesting, but not up to the level of the first one. Looks like the second one is utilizing 3 of the VPI HRX Motor/Flywheel modules!!! Quite a few $'s tied up in that one...

I Just Thought You Analog-Heads Out There Would Like To See This Amazing Set-UP...

:wow: Check out this custom-built Phono-stage set-up paired with Theta Digital processor and source... :banana: Really unique, I must say... :D

Attachments

• custom built - Phono Stage with Theta Digital.jpg
    custom built - Phono Stage with Theta Digital.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 206
A simple Lovely TT...

:D This TT is simply beautiful but I couldn't find the name of it... :D Does anyone happen to know the name of this TT?

Attachments

• Turn Table.jpg
    Turn Table.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 201
DIY ~ Concrete Base TT...

This DIY ~ TT has the added feature of being as solid as a concrete block... :p Too cool... and very fashionable as well. I just wonder how it functions / performs as a TT...? :D

Attachments

• Stone Base TT.jpg
    Stone Base TT.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Stone Base TT - Close-up.jpg
    Stone Base TT - Close-up.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 202
The Amazing Brinkman Balance TT...

Wow! :D What an incredible TT ($13K), arm ($3.5K) and carterage ($2.5K) set-up ~ The Brinkman Balance looks to have it all goin' on... ;) Especially with a wonderful looking ~ Frank Schroder arm ($3.5K).

Attachments

• Brinkman Balance TT.jpg
    Brinkman Balance TT.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Frank Schroeder Arm - Brinkman Carterage.jpg
    Frank Schroeder Arm - Brinkman Carterage.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 181
  • The Brinkman Balance TT.jpg
    The Brinkman Balance TT.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I submit the amazing ClearAudio Master Solution for your pleasure...

Attachments

• ClearMasterSolution.jpg
    ClearMasterSolution.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 170
Beautiful...

Tim,

I likie the ClearAudio Master Solution... :cheers: I love how wonderfully it is balanced on those precession machined legs. :D It looks like the arm is tipped-up, to show off the TT platter more, for the photo? :p

The Exciting SOTA Nova TT...

:) The SOTA Nova TT looks soooo wonderful in Brids-eye-maple... Marvelous, simply marvelous darling... :D

Attachments

• SOTA Nova  TT.jpg
    SOTA Nova TT.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 301
Calling all Texans

All this turntable talk is really getting me going! And my VPI 19 IV has been discontinued. I am thinking about a new VPI but I am having trouble deciding which model. My local dealer only has the Scoutmaster and Superscoutmaster. I'd really like to hear the Aries and TNT since I want a beautiful black turntable to match the rest of my equipment. Do any Texans out there know of a dealer within driving distance of Dallas who stocks both?

Tony, Can't speak for Texas, but Jason @ The Elusive Disc (765-608-5340) is a good guy to talk to and their pricing is very competitive. I think I can speak for Tim (MiTT) in saying we are both more than happy with our Aries tables.

Teres Audio Beauty

Model 320, this beauty comes with a 37lb platter made up of exotic hardwoods and filled with lead shot. The featured Schroder reference tonearm brings the tally up to a cool 11k !

Attachments

• t-320-lg.jpg
    t-320-lg.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 666
Back