Quantcast

Turn Tables ~ Around and Around We Go, Where We Stop Everyone Knows - At The Music...

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

Robin

Reaction score
I've seen some of the most beautiful turn tables lately. I plan to have one someday and a new record collection as well...

Here is a real killer diller... :D

Attachments

Last edited:
R

Rik_Rankin

My Turntable

I have the ring clamp too which is not pictured here :D

Attachments

aliveatfive

Reaction score
Robin -

I really like the way the SME sounds. I used to have a VPI HW19 IV (it currently resides in a living-room system) that also sounded good, but this one sounds better. I've got to say that it's probably overpriced. (However, it is made in jolly old England.)

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
Here's a better picture of the Rockport Sirius in some lucky b*$^#ds system with some EMM digital equipment and a daRTzeel pre-amp....

Attachments

Last edited:

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
jhorowitz128 said:
And here's my new baby.
Very cool! How long have you had it? I first saw the Teres turntables at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest two years ago. They are simply STUNNING in appearance and the way they present music.

Lucky you, enjoy!

Here's one of their other models on a stand of their own design and manufacture as well from the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. The picture doesn't do it justice - it was beautiful...

Attachments

Last edited:

jhorowitz128

Reaction score
Teres 255

MiTT said:
Very cool! How long have you had it? I first saw the Teres turntables at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest two years ago. They are simply STUNNING in appearance and the way they present music.

Lucky you, enjoy!

Here's one of their other models on a stand of their own design and manufacture as well...

I've had it 1 week tomorrow. Am still playing with the set-up.