System #543 (Summit)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmich3941

Reaction score
System is pretty fluid and different now from picture but you get the idea...

ML Summits
SVS Ultra SB16
AR LS27 Preamp
Bel Canto Ref1000M Monoblocks
Oppo 105D Universal Player
Parasound T3 Tuner
EAT C-Sharp TT
Clearaudio Talissman Cartridge
Parasound JC3 Jr phono preamp
Stereo.jpg
IMG_1719.jpg
IMG_1718.jpg

Last edited:
Sub hookup

Nice setup, and welcome.

It would be nice to see some more pics!

Could u please tell me how u hooked up ur sub to the LS27 , I have the ls27 With 2 depth subs and would like to use them with my summits. I looked in the depth manual but I couldn’t decide which setup to use? Thanks

Could u please tell me how u hooked up ur sub to the LS27 , I have the ls27 With 2 depth subs and would like to use them with my summits. I looked in the depth manual but I couldn’t decide which setup to use? Thanks

I have tired both line level and speaker signal with my SL3's, CLS's and CLX's and the speaker level was far better control of the sound.

Happily. I went out of the LS27 via balanced xlr to the svs sub. Magic. Using balanced vs unbalanced was like I added a second sub. Profound difference.

Latest posts

Back