Sunrise Audio

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reybent

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this brand? Like M.L it was a hybrid speakers and it was my first contact with el.stat panels..
I was amased and dreamed of a pair for myself.. I was just a young man, 19 or so.. I promised myself then that one day I get a pair of that speakers..
Now 11 years later I`ve ended up with my M.L Request.. and just loving it!
But I wonder what did happend to this brand.. I think it was from US.. The design was very mush like M.L tall and large, but I think the panels was not curved like M.L..
Anyone knows?

sunrise audio

Too bad there`s not much info about them... I had the pleasure of listening to the sunrise audio vista (10"woofer) and even though long time ago they sounded amazing!
I don`t know if it was the speakers alone or I was lucky to have the perfect condition with room/acoustic and speaker..

And I can`t forget when watching a submarine movie (forgot the title) with Harrison Ford in stereo.. The submarine was littterary moving around/behind me!
So I am experimenting with absorbtion, placement etc... to achieve that with my M.L.. But unfornately my room has it limitations, and I have to consider the WAF.. But still I really love my Request! Not just they sound great but look great as well! I prefer the older design of M.l.

Latest posts

Back