Songs 4 Sex!!

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

Peter_Klim

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Can you guys and gals suggest any cool jazz songs to play while having sex? Something without words, and none of those ole familiar love songs.

I just heard a song (not sure which one) from Ultra Chill 3 (is this a group or an album name?)on the radio that sounded pretty cool.
 

DTB300

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
2,146
Reaction score
0
Location
Fallout 3 Land
Nice thread.... :D

One night in Vienna - Schonherz and Scott

Title Track...

Track can also be found on the Windham Hill Chill album....
 

SugarMedia

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
733
Reaction score
0
Location
EU
These are more silky lounge jazz....

• Cirque Du Soleil- Tapis Rouge.
• Buddha Bar VI
• Soulstice- Illusion
 

garmtz

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Definitely Peace Orchestra, makes for some good lovin'... :D This is Lounge-like music from Kruder/Dorfmeister.
 

Robin

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
0
Location
Calistoga, California
Try.....

"Cannonball and Coltrane" by John Cltrane and Cannonball Adderley
"Sax By The Fire" by John Tesh
"Explorations" by Bill Evans

I hear these are good too....

"In The Name Of Love" by Kim Waters
"After Hours" by George Duke

Enjoy...
 
S

sakhavi

Guest
So, Peter, are you going to report your findings on any of the above-suggested pieces? :D

I don't think I can restrict my suggestions to instrumental jazz - among them would be Ravel's Daphnis and Chloe, Jean-Michel Jarre's Oxygene, Gershwin's American In Paris (for some reason), Aretha Franklin's I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You) and of course Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On :cool:

I'm suddenly reminded of the Family Guy episode in which Peter, visited by a Genie, wishes for a constant personal soundtrack of theme music, which suddenly becomes a raunchy "baw-chicka-bawwaw" when he & Lois go to bed at the day's end. Convenient.
 

thepogue

Active member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
hayes va
My wife like...

"Hit the Road Jack"


I don't know who does it cuz I'm always forced to leave before the song ends....Pogue :)
 

DavidG

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Solihull, UK
Surpirsed. . .

I'm amazed that no-one's mentioned the obvious artist for this -

Kenny G

Mellow, romantic Sax. Works every time!

Cheers,

David
:)
 

MarkNewbie

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Being Single...I like

;)

Nana Mouskouri's Classical
Cusco's Apurimac III
Cirque Du Soleil's La Nouba
Acoustic Alchemy's Blue Chip

And one of my favs

Yanni's Reflections of Passion

Those should get you to the first run to the kitchen for Ice Water... :p :p
 

Peter_Klim

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
sakhavi said:
So, Peter, are you going to report your findings on any of the above-suggested pieces? :D

I don't think I can restrict my suggestions to instrumental jazz - among them would be Ravel's Daphnis and Chloe, Jean-Michel Jarre's Oxygene, Gershwin's American In Paris (for some reason), Aretha Franklin's I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You) and of course Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On :cool:

I'm suddenly reminded of the Family Guy episode in which Peter, visited by a Genie, wishes for a constant personal soundtrack of theme music, which suddenly becomes a raunchy "baw-chicka-bawwaw" when he & Lois go to bed at the day's end. Convenient.
Report my findings?? Heh heh...I'm usually in too much of hurry to get to the bedroom to play tunes...maybe I should bring the MLs in there :)

But seriously, thanks for all the suggestions guys!
 

Muad'Dib

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Peter_Klim said:
Report my findings?? Heh heh...I'm usually in too much of hurry to get to the bedroom to play tunes...maybe I should bring the MLs in there :)

But seriously, thanks for all the suggestions guys!
So do it in the stereo room next time and save your back the trouble of moving the Logans.

I can certainly recommend NOT LISTENING TO CELTIC MUSIC during the abovementioned time. Happened as an accident once (forgot to change the cd) but we were laughin so hard we totally lost all interest in sex. That's a mistake you learn from the first screw-up not to have happen again :)

-D
 

MarkNewbie

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Muad'Dib said:
So do it in the stereo room next time and save your back the trouble of moving the Logans.

I can certainly recommend NOT LISTENING TO CELTIC MUSIC during the abovementioned time. Happened as an accident once (forgot to change the cd) but we were laughin so hard we totally lost all interest in sex. That's a mistake you learn from the first screw-up not to have happen again :)

-D
I have never lost interest so I can certainly tell you for a FACT that this fellow will never buy any "Celtic" music! :eek: If it can have that effect on you, it should be burned! Not referring to the laughing either.... ;) I do like your suggestion of using the stereo room though. That's next on my "play list". :D
 

SteveInNC

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Location
Research Triangle, NC
Now wait a minute...
I happen to *like* Celtic music, at least some of it, like Clannad. I can't imagine their stuff "interrupting" anything, and some of it will put people in the right mood. FWIW, Clannad did the final tune in Last of the Mohicans, "I will always find you".
 

Muad'Dib

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
In my defence, I didn't buy the CD - it was a gift. But as SteveInNC says, some Celtic music is actually quite good.

-D
 

MarkNewbie

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Ok guys, I am going to have to give this "Clannad" a listen. But since you have me somewhat paranoid, I am only going to do it when I am by myself....listen that is. I can just see Jeff reading that and what he might post to follow me up! :eek:
 
Last edited:
Top