Sequels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PL135

Reaction score
Compliments of the season to all!

I have just acquired a pair of Sequel Mk I's. They need some cleaning up cosmetically and some work to get them sounding on song again. I remember hearing a pair of these in 1987 and it is one of those experiences that stood out and has stayed with me all these years. I am looking forward to getting them top notch again and enjoying them.

Regards
Peter

First off...:welcome:

My first Martin Logans were also original Sequel's - the beginning of my addiction. You've got a fun journey ahead of you.

Tell us more about the rest of your equipment, musical tastes etc. and don't forget to take some photo's and post your setup in our Member's System's section.

I believe you may be our first member from South Africa!

Hi Peter,

Welcome aboard. I too started with Sequels back when they were first introduced. Lovely sounding and like Tim said, the beginning of my addiction to electrostatic sound.

Glad to have you here!

Tom.

Hi Peter,

I also would like to extend a warm welcome to you, from a fellow "original" Sequel owner. I got mine slightly used (only about 40 hours on them!) in the early 1990's, and they are still sounding great--original panels, original electronics, and original woofers! (heck, I even have the original boxes the came in!)

It's good to know that people are still buying and using these great old speakers. How many other brands of speakers do you know that still sound this great after nearly 20 years of service?

Welcome, and please post some pics when you get a chance. I'd love to see you rig, and learn what other gear you are using with your Sequels.

Happy New Year.
--Richard

Latest posts

Back