Coming back to the fold...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

Reaction score
Hello all. It's been a long time. Looking forward to getting back into MartinLogan world. Hoping to hang out a bit and at some point find a pair of nice used CLXs. As some of you that read TONE know, they used to be my reference speaker. Honestly my only complaint was that they were a little cumbersome to move in and out of review setups. However, as of April, I will have a new, 24 x 36 foot listening room, so now that I'll be able to stretch out, would love to go back to the CLX again.
Looking forward to catching up with this group again after a bit of a hiatus.

amey01

Reaction score
Hello all. It's been a long time. Looking forward to getting back into MartinLogan world. Hoping to hang out a bit and at some point find a pair of nice used CLXs. As some of you that read TONE know, they used to be my reference speaker. Honestly my only complaint was that they were a little cumbersome to move in and out of review setups. However, as of April, I will have a new, 24 x 36 foot listening room, so now that I'll be able to stretch out, would love to go back to the CLX again.
Looking forward to catching up with this group again after a bit of a hiatus.

Hi there, and great to see you here again.

That's a huge listening room! I'm sure you'll post some pics.

Reaction score
Will do. IT's going to be fun to really be able to stretch out. I used to have my CLX's in a 16 x 24 foot room on the long wall and it was great but always felt a little cramped. This way, being able to move the couch back about 12-14 feet is going to be great. Will be pairing them up with a six pack of REL no.31 subs.

Brad225

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back Jeff.
I/we look forward to your description of setting up your new room with CLX again.

Always look forward to downloading a new issue of TONE.