Sanders Sound 10c's receive HP's Golden Ear Awards 2010

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - with all this p*ssin and moanin about warranties, heresay and absolute garbage thoughts and ideas about ML's downfall, everyone in this moanin group should just sell their ML's and buy their lifetime warranty equipment with Sanders. Then all you whiners will feel much better. You can also start a new Sander's Owners Site and whine over there.

This thread is a perfect example of the trend of this forum...p*ssin, moanin, griping about ML.

Nothing to add to the topic except just to bitch about everyone else on the forum? Par for the course, I suppose. I guess if you don't like what you read on the forum you can always sell your computer and buy some books or something.

I was wondering what I was going to do tonight. I'm thinking I'm going to get some popcorn popping and watch this thread.

Last edited:
I was wondering what I was going to do tonight. I'm thinking I'm going to get some popcorn popping and watch this thread.

ROFL!! no kiddin'!!

Well, i'll step in here and close the thread... People, turn off your computers and turn on your hi-fi, put one some music and enjoy :music:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back