Oh lordy...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But how much would that cost though :eek:

Well take your basic TT at about $120K, add $90K worth of go-fast goodies and you too can have a rip-snorting, all conquering Porsche 911. When I still had my Ruf BTR, I spent a Saturday with several of the best from the 911 TT tuner shootout. On the road, they were gone before my turbo spoiled up… lol… However, my car only made a measly 410hp compared to 805 – 812hp that they were making so I don’t feel too bad. :cool:

Well take your basic TT at about $120K, add $90K worth of go-fast goodies and you too can have a rip-snorting, all conquering Porsche 911. When I still had my Ruf BTR

taylode, SWEET CAR DUDE! I have seen a few Ruf products out at the tracks I go to (mostly TWS, but also at TMS) and they are SO NICE! They have their US HQ somewhere in the D/FW area now! I would love to send a new 997TT to those guys for some work! I'll need to win a BIG lottery first before that happens.

taylode, SWEET CAR DUDE! I have seen a few Ruf products out at the tracks I go to (mostly TWS, but also at TMS) and they are SO NICE! They have their US HQ somewhere in the D/FW area now! I would love to send a new 997TT to those guys for some work! I'll need to win a BIG lottery first before that happens.

Yes, Ruf really knows how to do it right! Fast, reliable and everything nicely finished. For its day, my car was dam near king of the hill and, heck, even today there weren't many that could touch it and even fewer still if the road got twisty. I still regret selling it. :(

I still regret selling it. :(

I bet you do! I feel the same way about my 1980 Triumph Spitfire! It was no Ruf for sure, but it was my VERY FIRST CAR and I bought it myself and cared for it like my child...actually better than most children are cared for these days probably! ;)

Back