New addition to the stable

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tube60

Reaction score
Hi all
I'd like to introduce my new ride:
IMG_2176_2.jpg
A Honda CBR1100xx Blackbird!
My trusty 600rr was a great bike, but I could never get comfy on it; too much of a single purpose bike for me. I test rode the 'Bird on Tuesday and fell in love with it. I felt like I'd been riding it all my life. Way way more comfortable, scary powerful, but easy to ride nonetheless. I'll be riding more often thats for sure! Oh, and I got a great trade-in for my 600rr!:rocker:

In spite of the dire predictions I'll kill myself, ad nauseum, it's a great and predictable ride so far. I'm really loving it! Quite unlike my 600rr, it's nice coming home from a 100 mile ride and not be crying from the pain!:bowdown:

In spite of the dire predictions I'll kill myself, ad nauseum, it's a great and predictable ride so far. I'm really loving it! Quite unlike my 600rr, it's nice coming home from a 100 mile ride and not be crying from the pain!:bowdown:

Great bike and just ride like you are invisible to others and you will be fine. Slow in and fast out is a good idea, ESPECIALLY in decreasing radii turns! :rocker:

The Dos Equis is an incredible bike. I'd love to have one myself. A little soft luggage and you're realy for some serious distance with serious speed at your disposal.

The Dos Equis is an incredible bike. I'd love to have one myself. A little soft luggage and you're realy for some serious distance with serious speed at your disposal.
Actually I'm going to save up for some hardbags, probably Givi, painted to match the factory metallic black color. But yeah, it'll cover some ground real fast!

Back