• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Monolith III's for sale. Asking $999

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modavid

Reaction score
Look for my Audiogon listing. I have a set of Monlith iii's in piano black. They are in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. I have owned these since 2002 non smoking home. I replaced the Stat Panels and the worn out Woofers about 3 years ago. Both changes improved the frequency responses and the panels came alive. I believe these panels are superior to the originals since they were made with better materials and finishes. The woofer is a 4 OHM unit that measured very close to the original Eminence woofers. I bypassed one of the coils in the Low Pass section of the crossover to allow a little more mid base from the woofer. This can easily be undone. Binding posts to woofer internal wiring upgraded from OEM. These speakers image beautifully and have a gigantic soundstage. I have all supporting paperwork and manuals. Boxes long gone. Would need to ship on pallet. Shipping from 66214

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back