Member Pics!

• Thread starter trippinbillies40
  • Start date
MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other past time...well, the racing part of it...also enjoy collecting and polishing the street cars! :D

Which track is that? Is that an RX-7 you're driving?

*Running and ducking! :D

I've been to a race track or two, myself. I do love finding the cheap way into expensive hobbies... :)

Attachments

• mebmp1.jpg
    mebmp1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 364
Another post for another picture... I work both sides of the fence, too. This guy was running FAST when he hot the gravel and it really got my attention. (He was fine and his bike was barely bothered by it.) Turn one at Road Atlanta.

Attachments

• BG4.jpg
    BG4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 367
Which track is that? Is that an RX-7 you're driving?

*Running and ducking! :D

I've been to a race track or two, myself. I do love finding the cheap way into expensive hobbies... :)

You better be running after that comment! LOL! :D

Nice shots...I would love to run Road Atlanta one of these days but it is a helluva long tow for the R/V and me to make!

DSC00963.jpg

That's a pic of me and Mark Schifter of AV123 fame. That night ROCKED!!

Thought you all would appreciate viewing my 3 daughters a lot more than looking at some aging old 55 something. They are as special inside as they are on the outside! (Good thing my wife is Italian and they all look like her).

233451129.jpg

Mark S.

Last edited:
Mark, I'm sure you're a good looking guy and all, but . . .

You're right, we all much prefer looking at a picture of your daughters. Wow!!! They are absolutely stunning. I must admit, I have a soft spot for women of Italian descent. Thanks for sharing.

actually, I wanted to delete my message because I was headed towards foot & mouth disease....nevermind.

I can offer some advice at a racetrack though. If you are behind the wall and a car or bike is coming towards you. Get down behind the wall, do not try to run away. Chances are you can't outrun flying debris and/or the oncoming vehicle.

I can offer some advice at a racetrack though. If you are behind the wall and a car or bike is coming towards you. Get down behind the wall, do not try to run away. Chances are you can't outrun flying debris and/or the oncoming vehicle.

Yup, just duck down about 6" to 8" from the wall butt facing it just in case the impact moves the wall a bit...just like in a convertible when it starts raining, drive faster...

Yup, just duck down about 6" to 8" from the wall butt facing it just in case the impact moves the wall a bit.QUOTE]

Reminds of the 'air raid' drills we went through in grammer and junior high out in the hall ways ! Now how many of you can remember that ???

Thought you all would appreciate viewing my 3 daughters a lot more than looking at some aging old 55 something

I barely manage to live together with a daughter and a wife mainly because of background noise, and you lived with 4 females for a very long period. Man, you deserve a statue, and the noisiest-free audio system on earth as an added bonus :D

An October picture of the area I live :)
And a January pic of a mountain area 15 mins from home at 1200 feet :)

Attachments

• skarnsundet.jpg
    skarnsundet.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 385
  • harskallen_mot_x.jpg
    harskallen_mot_x.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Back