Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic Prodigy System... Associated Electronic Gear....

Are your ready for this.... :drool: :wow:

Well, it's to be expected for a Fantastic Prodigy HT system like this one... Meridian and sooo much more...:drool: :band:

Attachments

• Prodigy - Theater i - HT Continued - Meridian.jpg
    Prodigy - Theater i - HT Continued - Meridian.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Prodigy - Theater i HT - Electronic - Continued.jpg
    Prodigy - Theater i HT - Electronic - Continued.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,319
Are your ready for this....

Well, it's to be expected for a Fantastic Prodigy HT system like this one... Meridian and sooo much more...:drool: :band:

See, some people do have great taste. Viva Meridian ;)

Super Sequel II System...

:p Beautiful Sequel II's with Transrotor - Burmester electronical gear... :D

Attachments

• Sequel II - Transrotor - Burmester System.jpg
    Sequel II - Transrotor - Burmester System.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,496
:p Beautiful Sequel II's with Transrotor - Burmester electronical gear... :D

Robin, come on now...you are loosing your touch... Those are Quest, ReQuest, Quest Z's I think... I am not expert on this but I thought the Sequel looked like tall Aerius...

Sequel II...

Robin, come on now...you are loosing your touch... Those are Quest, ReQuest, Quest Z's I think... I am not expert on this but I thought the Sequel looked like tall Aerius...
James,

:D I tend to think you are quite correct but that was what the caption stated for this particular photo, at the website, where I borrowed this photo from... :p If you had to choose one i. e., Quest, ReQuest or Quest Z, which one would you choose? :cheers:

James,

:D I tend to think you are quite correct but that was what the caption stated for this particular photo, at the website, where I borrowed this photo from... :p If you had to choose one i. e., Quest, ReQuest or Quest Z, which one would you choose? :cheers:

I think the web site is wrong and don't make me guess between those three! I think someone said the only REAL way to tell is to read what it says on the back of the speaker as they all look the same...

Mystery ML Speaker...

I think the web site is wrong and don't make me guess between those three! I think someone said the only REAL way to tell is to read what it says on the back of the speaker as they all look the same...
James,

:D What are we gonna do? Oh well, it's a ML I know that for sure and it looks cool... :p :D

Glorious Summit System...

This Summit system is very clean and straight foreward. :wow: :banana:
I just really like the looks of this very lovely Summit system... :drool: :band:

Attachments

• Summit System 2.jpg
    Summit System 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,418
Marvelous... Lovely... Statement e2's...

:drool: :band: The very pinnacle of ML speakers the Statement e2's....:band: :drool:

Attachments

• ML Statement e2 System.jpg
    ML Statement e2 System.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,454
:drool: :band: The very pinnacle of ML speakers the Statement e2's....:band: :drool:

Yes... but I bet a pair of Frescos will out-image that pair of E2s based on how the chair is in between the speakers! J/K!!

Joey

Beautiful Statement e2's on Display At CEDIA Shows of Years Ago...

:D Statement e2's must have really left a huge impression at CEDIA shows of years past.... ;) They are soooo lovely ML speakers. :D

Attachments

• MLStatemente2-CEDIAShow.jpg
    MLStatemente2-CEDIAShow.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,747
Last edited:
^^^^

I think those are the vaunted E2x.....

I don't know those...what are they? Just bigger versions? They look HUGE, but I think they may be sitting on a small riser. It must have been a pretty recent show, you can see the Plasma on the wall and the ad for the Fresco speakers too and so you know that is not more than what 3 years old or so I would guess?

Here I would like to show you my friend Lutz's system : ML Clarity, PIONEER Receiver and DVD, Akai GX-77, JVC QL-Y55F, Philips TV and Reelbox media center/sat-receiver.

Attachments

• Anl-Lutz3.jpg
    Anl-Lutz3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,697
Lovely Clarity System...

Here I would like to show you my friend Lutz's system : ML Clarity, PIONEER Receiver and DVD, Akai GX-77, JVC QL-Y55F, Philips TV and Reelbox media center/sat-receiver.
Frank,

:D Your friend Lutz's system is quite beautiful and very well set-up, I might add... :cheers: A gorgeous addition to our wonderful ML Super Systems Thread, I must say... :D Brilliant Reel-to-Reel set-up as well.

Monster ~ Monolith Super System...

:drool: These Monoliths are simply fantabulously fantastic... :D

Attachments

• MonolithSystem-AnotherView.jpg
    MonolithSystem-AnotherView.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,386
More Mamoth Monoliths...

:drool: Monolith Systems look totally devine... :cheers:

Attachments

• MonolithSystem.jpg
    MonolithSystem.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,417