Hello Everyone

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avhomedesigns

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a huge ML fan and have been for years. Never joined the website but figured it was time.

I own a small A/V business and try to convince everyone I can to go with ML.

Here is a pic of my setup and my ML retail sign proudly displayed over the bar area in my game room.

Adam

I hope the pics are a little smaller now:eek:

Attachments

• ML Room.JPG
    ML Room.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 207
  • ML Game.JPG
    ML Game.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Welcome Adam, good looking setup. Tell us more about your system, music/movie tastes etc...

Not to harp too much since you're new and all, but could you resize your pictures both here and in your classified ad so folks don't have to scroll across the screen to read your posts. It would make your welcome here all the warmer!;)

Last edited:
Welcome Adam, as Tim suggests, when time permitts post a system set-up for us.

Hi Adam, welcome aboard!

What kind of music do you enjoy the most on the ML's?

Sorry, I havn't posted more about myself or system.

I have to say that my setup is nothing to what I have seen on this site. I use my ML just for music listening. I specialize in home theater, surround sound, multi-room audio so most of my $$ has gone into this.

I currently have an old Yamaha RX-V992 running my ML Ascents. I try out alot of different stuff being in the a/v world but most is directed around 5.1 and 7.1. I try out different recievers every other month depending on what I come across but again most of them are directed around a surround sound setup. I need some recommendations on a nice receiver/amp setup for under $2000

I currently have a Denon DVD2900 I use for cd playback (nothing fancy)

I have a collection of about 300 cds & sacds. I can appreciate just about any music.

Here are just a few of my favorite artist to listen on my MLs:

Christopher Cross
Sade
Robbie Williams
Michael Buble
Karunesh
Buddha Bar
Gypsy Kings

How do you listen with the current setup that you have? Do you pull up a chair around the coffee table or do you have them more for general listening in the room?

I usually set across the room or set up a chair like you said where my coffe table is.

Attachments

• ml room 5.JPG
    ml room 5.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 146
I vote for a Denon 3808 and a Sunfire amp. They have many to choose from in the sub $1000 range. This combo has been great for both movies and music (especially with the denon link between the 2930 player and 3808 receiver). Hard to beat in the price you listed.

Back