Saying hello from the UK

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all

Just signed up to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a fellow member of the HiFiWigwam forum along with @Lurch, who lives just 40 minutes down the road from me. I listened to his amazing Summits a couple of weeks ago, which convinced me to go ahead and buy a pair myself! Picked them up from the seller last Sunday - a 500-mile round trip, but worth the hassle.

So I am now the proud owner of an early pair of Summits from 2005, according to ML themselves, who very kindly gave me the details from the serial numbers. They were serviced about four years ago, apparently not much needed doing, and they are absolutely stunning things. I am replacing a pair of Q Acoustics Concept 500 speakers with the Summits, and excellent though the C500s are, the MLs are in a different league, even with less than a week at home, and with nothing like the correct positioning yet!

Looking forward to getting some great advice and tips from fellow owners over the coming months / years :)

Lucky man!

In my experience, it may be wise to make covers for them (Amazon pillowcases?) and always keep them covered when not in use.
Once they age, hoovering and showering won't bring them back.

Back