ESL Center when will it be released?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Joel

I'm going to try the ML setup asap for a few days and then next Friday I'm going to try the Focal.JMLab Electra Be setup for a few days.

Darryl

You should do a documentation of your setup auditions... take pics of the two setups as you find the time, and post detailed reviews of each of the two setups. Decide which is better for you and then post the entire experience on here.

I would find that a good read. :)

It is just around the corner will be $2795, is a few inches wider than the cinema i and from the b/w pic I saw looks alsmost identicle.

Thanks very much for the info.

Mrjb said:
a few inches wider than the cinema i

This could cause me a real problem as unfortunately I cannot go beyond 35"

Darryl

Darrylp said:
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately I cannot get a Theatre new or used but the importer has managed to locate a new Cinema i for me.

I should also have said earlier this system is used 100% for HT and never ever for music.

I do however have a potential problem ie can the Cinema i be located in a cabinet?

I'm worried about the effect of the dipole output in a cabinet.

Darryl

Darryl,

I have mine in a cabinet without any problem. For me, the Theater i is the cleanest and clearest center speaker I ever heard. See my system (#59) in the members system.

Rudy

I've been lent and installed a Cinema i and two Vantages by the dealer and I'm very, very impressed. Dialogue is wonderfully crisp and clear.

I believe the new center is going to be 34.6" and I can just accommodate it!!!

Now what surrounds does one use with this setup?

Regards

Darryl

Back