• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ML Purity ESL panels for sale/wine (UK only)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astacus

Reaction score
I have recently scrapped my Martin Logan Purity Electrostatic Speakers.
The problem was a failed amplifier board on one, and a power supply on the other, and they are not cost effective to repair. I'm keeping the lower cases and the woofers, and going to add a ribbon tweeter and crossover as an experiment.

Info on speakers:
https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/purity

I have therefore removed the entire electrostatic assembly from each speaker. THis includes the metal frame, and makes a replacement a four screw, 10 minute job. Remove grills, remove screws, disconnect panel, and reverse.

These are over 10 years old, and no warranties are given. But, if you have a speaker with a fault 'stat panel, these could tide you over. Not being greedy, but I would replace the pair, as they are matched in construction and age.

For reference, new panels (a pair) are currently "£1375 + about £150 shipping from USA + £210 labour for fitting and testing" (this does not include VAT). So, installing new panels, the platinum solution, is over £2,000! This makes a pair of second hand panels a bit of a no-brainer.

I'm a private seller who has an excellent reputation for honesty, speed, communication and feedback.

These are not particularly heavy, but would be tricky to safely pack. I greatly prefer that they be collected, or I'll deliver within a few tens of miles.

Realistically priced to save them from hitting a landfill, which is their next fate.

Just looking for £100, or the equivalent in good Malbec :)

Back