Can't forget about Roberto....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruppy

Reaction score
This kind of got lost in the other Christmas Loot thread...

Happy Birthday to our crazy Costa Rican ML lover.

Hope your enjoying some music today.

Roberto,

I spent my 50th birthday in Costa Rica last April. San Juan, Tamarindo, Playa Grande, Arenal. Beautiful country and wonderful people!

Hope to get back there soon and check out your ML selection. You can find me at the FU Bar in San Juan. My blond female traveling partner is the owners daughter...

Happy Birthday my Southern Brother!
Satch

I meant to say San Jose not San Juan although San Juan is also a fun place for a Gringo estipido like me...

HBD, good friend!!!

Love you guys!!!!
Thanks again...
Now the good new...I am attending to the CES at Vegas Show....and perhaps, only perhas I am going to listen the new CLX...stay tuned!!! I will report my feelings and my impressions regarding it...
Again, thank you all for your kindness with your friend from Costa Rica,
Love,
Roberto.

Love you guys!!!!
Thanks again...
Now the good new...I am attending to the CES at Vegas Show....and perhaps, only perhas I am going to listen the new CLX...stay tuned!!! I will report my feelings and my impressions regarding it...
Again, thank you all for your kindness with your friend from Costa Rica,
Love,
Roberto.

Happy birthday from Australia (for yesterday!).

Felicidades!

Happy birthday Roberto.

Dear all friends...thanks again. The wife just came in with a gift!!! An Audio Research VT-100 MKII power amp...I still have my Sonic Frontiers Power two, but the sound of this amp is different. Seems to have more harmonics and the image presentation is more palpable, some notes are too bright or perhaps I am used to my older sound...but it has better focus and the voices are really something...specially on sopranos. The piano has more 3 dimensional sound and the size of the instruments are somehow in a better proportion. I am listening Carlos Barboza-Lima playing some Barrios works and the sould of Barrios is more evident, in other words, I am listening things that I did not before, but I missed others...gee, difficult decision here...overall, I think Audio Research is the winner...happy listening guys!
Roberto.

Latest posts

Back