Expression 13A rake/placement suggestions

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The advice from DaVinci media Shawn will likely make more noticeable difference than anything else. Also some sound panels on that back wall definitely wouldn't hurt anything.

Yes but I can trace my Martin Logan roots to being a student in Lawrence from 1986-1990 so I was there when the sales really started to happen. I was a consumer first then became a dealer almost 25 years ago. So when it comes to Martin Logan I have more O's than most!
Oooh I don't doubt your experience one bit, it's just that I've got a few more O's on you where age is concerned. You're still a youngster, relatively speaking.

Oooh I don't doubt your experience one bit, it's just that I've got a few more O's on you where age is concerned. You're still a youngster, relatively speaking.
As far as I'm concerned, you're not old unless you're over 75. Funny how over time I keep raising that. My parents are in their mid 80s, they are old.

Back