Black Friday.. What are you doing ??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.A.P

Reaction score
Im currently jamming to the WHY STORE Live... They are a band out of Muncie Indiana with some of the best blues vocals by Chris Shaffer. He has a great stage persona and over 130 tracks that are all original !

Live they put a great show on..

Im currently jamming to the WHY STORE Live... They are a band out of Muncie Indiana with some of the best blues vocals by Chris Shaffer. He has a great stage persona and over 130 tracks that are all original !

Big cup of coffee listening to the best of Third Force avoiding any driving or waiting in lines. Can't wait till lunch to break into the leftovers,mmmmmm!

I'm in my home office, with my Squeezebox Boom cranking RadioIO Acoustic, trying to find a Black Friday deal for a new Win 7 laptop! BTW, any recommendations for models with a 16" screen, Intel based dual core processor, and at least 4GB RAM? I'm leaning towards one of the Lenovo Thinkpads (better keyboards, ?? better support) vs. HP or Dell.

Black Friday: Avoiding hazardous herds of hysterical shoppers

On a rare day off, I am enjoying my M-L system both in 2.1 and 5.1 modes. After the Wal-Mart stomping death of an innocent employee, the thought of engaging in UFC events with rabid bargain seekers is completely off-putting. Safe and enjoyable holiday wishers to the M-L owners community.

On a rare day off, I am enjoying my M-L system both in 2.1 and 5.1 modes. After the Wal-Mart stomping death of an innocent employee, the thought of engaging in UFC events with rabid bargain seekers is completely off-putting. Safe and enjoyable holiday wishers to the M-L owners community.

I'm with you Babydoc - we're not going anywhere near a retail establishment today. It IS going to be in the 70's today in Denver with clear blue skies, so we're going for a bike ride and then finding a patio somewhere to sit and sip some margarita's!

I'm listening to the Kings of Leon disc Only by the Night and ordering a few more discs from Amazon on this Black Friday!

Slept in while the wife took the middle daughter out at the crack of dawn. Served the little one B in B and listened to the Mercury/Dorati 1812, some Erroll Garner, Britten's War Requiem and more to come

Slept until noon. Had coffee and read the paper. Not sure if I want to leave the house... them shoppers is crazy.;)

Shopping online (Amazon deals are geat today) and doing a bit of work.

Chilling out now to some music and catching up on MLOC threads.

After the Wal-Mart stomping death of an innocent employee, the thought of engaging in UFC events with rabid bargain seekers is completely off-putting. .

Where's your sense of adventure ?? only kidding I understand but some folks really get-off on the shopping madness.

Myself, spent the day trackside with some fellow railfans and then hit 'Record Archives' while home in Rochester for some used treasures / bargins.

Latest posts

Back