APC AV H15 power conditioner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theWB

Reaction score
My Monster Power HTS 5100 died yesterday.
I'm looking at the APC AV H15 to replace it.

Has anyone used this or had experience with it?
Or does anyone have any similarly priced recommendations?
I can pick up the APC for less than $250.

Thanks

I've had two H15s feeding my audio gear for close to 8 years. No issues at all and they are doing their job as if they weren't there. When I upgraded my amp to Krell FPB monoblocks I was a bit worried that the amperage requirement would be choked by the H15s but I the conditioners can handle the load just fine.

My Monster Power HTS 5100 died yesterday.
I'm looking at the APC AV H15 to replace it.

Has anyone used this or had experience with it?
Or does anyone have any similarly priced recommendations?
I can pick up the APC for less than $250.

Thanks

I have a Shunyata and highly recommend it. Good price though. But what does the APC do at that price?

I use a APC H15BLK AV 1.5kVA H Type Power Conditioner.

I think it is very good and rather inexpensive when compared to other "audiophile grade" conditioners. I have also found the tech support at APC to be excellent. With my intial unit I had an issue with it and when I called they immediately sent out a replacement and just told me to ship back my broken one in the box when I got the new one. I was quite surprised as most manefactures will want their unit back first before shipping a new one. And it was an American on the tech support line, not some call center in India! I have been using the new one for 2 years without any problem. I think that is really great service for how relatively inexpensive this unit was.

It does a very good job of equalizing the voltage and I have not had any issues with line noise at all. I think for the price you can't do much better.

Here is the product's webpage for more info on it's specs.

@amey01
Check out the above link for it's available functions and specs. It has a good number of connectors (total of 12 plug connectors) so if you want to connect all your components it's probably doable. It also has connections for phone and coaxial cable filtering which is nice. I find that many much more expensive units don't have consideration for other filtering requirements.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back