Anyone would like to see more of this...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amey01,

what you can see behind the speakers is one part of the curtain. There are five single curtains - I can slide them to each position.
There are no sound problems with the windows because each window is made of 3 very thick panes. Left and right hand of the speakers are 2.5 meters long windows too. This curtains are mostly closed.
The room is 5 meters wide, 8 meters long and 2.6 meters tall.

Joey V.,

the panels are not the x-stat ones.

Greetings, Frank

Vintage Audio

One more picture from my vintage sources :

Attachments

• Drehen vonIMG_2531.JPG
    Drehen vonIMG_2531.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 234
Frank, awsome setup. I love modern European styling in homes and decor, your's looks great, especially when the centerpiece is an E2 pair.

Beautiful ~ E2 Centerpiece....

JonFo said:
Frank, awsome setup. I love modern European styling in homes and decor, your's looks great, especially when the centerpiece is an E2 pair.
JonFo,

I most definitely agree... :D What beautiful clean sytle and grace with ML's Statement E2's as a gorgeous centerpiece. :D

Frank,

How goes your system? Post your system on the system page! We need for feedback from you AND a REVIEW of your Statements!!

I have only seen the Statements on photo, never in real life nor have I ever heard one sing. So, a review from you (and comparing it to other ML speakers or other well known reference level speakers) would be an excellent treat!

If you write one up, make it long and detailed... I'm going to have to grab a cookie or two with a glass of soda when I read it.

Joey

Joey_V said:
Frank,

How goes your system? Post your system on the system page! We need for feedback from you AND a REVIEW of your Statements!!

I have only seen the Statements on photo, never in real life nor have I ever heard one sing. So, a review from you (and comparing it to other ML speakers or other well known reference level speakers) would be an excellent treat!

If you write one up, make it long and detailed... I'm going to have to grab a cookie or two with a glass of soda when I read it.

Joey
Yeah Joey, I think I'm gonna need a glass of small batch bourbon and a cigarette afterward when I read it - and I don't even smoke. Truely an exemplary system. Please share more Frank, tell us how it all sounds.

Frank K. said:
amey01,

The room is 5 meters wide, 8 meters long and 2.6 meters tall.

Frank
Well, I may not be able to afford the E2x, but at least I do have the room ...lol
Am going out now to buy some lottery tickets for the next draw. Who knows, Christmas might come early for me too!

Ben :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back