Anyone would like to see more of this...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's certianly a painful introduction to what looks like it is going to be the best system here on the site. (and probably one of the very very best in the world!)

Joey_V said:
Err... I think the dealer shipped the E2s to the wrong address.... I've been waiting for mine to arrive.

I see where they ended up at.... grrr.... :p ... jk!

Why is it that they are sending the Statement E2s to the wrong addresses? Someone at MLs is going to have their head roll! I'm still waiting for mine too.

Oh da KRELL IS BADASS ..............nothing has balls like a KRELL!

DrJRapp said:
Don't be, I like engineers cause I are one....lol

Welcome!

BSME: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
MAE: University of West Florida at Pensacola
DES: New Jersey Institute of Technology
Engineer, yes. English major, no.
And I've never heard E2's. Does anyone know of a shop where I can pester them until they let me listen?

amey01 said:
Why is it that they are sending the Statement E2s to the wrong addresses? Someone at MLs is going to have their head roll! I'm still waiting for mine too.
:p

E2x or bust!

Joey_V said:

E2x or bust!

I'm confused.... are E2's a current speaker line other than the ESL series , just on a higher end, or are they a previously released speaker that everyone likes better?

David,
The "E2" is the Statement E2. This was/is a no holds bar version from ML. It is very large and expensive. I believe "Barbados" is the only one who has one displayed in the Member Section. It is my understanding they are only special order now and was told they only made 2 last year. The current price in is the neighborhood of $120K. Cehck the Member Section and also the Producy Timeline to see a picture.

Jeff :cool:

O.K., here comes the front line picture. In the back you can see my Aerius as SR and SL. E2 is from 2003, Aerius from 1997. I hope I can give you all the infos you are waiting for next weekend. (By the way - I live in Berlin, sorry for the poor English).
Frank K.

Attachments

• IMG_2526.JPG
    IMG_2526.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_2533.JPG
    IMG_2533.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 275
WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful setup Frank K.

What are the dimensions of your room? The sound pressure levels in there have to be huge....

Once again thanks for the pics......it was well worth the wait.

Dan

Jeff Zaret said:
David,
The "E2" is the Statement E2. This was/is a no holds bar version from ML. It is very large and expensive. I believe "Barbados" is the only one who has one displayed in the Member Section. It is my understanding they are only special order now and was told they only made 2 last year. The current price in is the neighborhood of $120K. Cehck the Member Section and also the Producy Timeline to see a picture.

Jeff :cool:

All I can say is WOW! I think the pictures posted above are the closest I'll ever get to a pair of those. :eek:

And here are the other devices :

Attachments

• IMG_2527.JPG
    IMG_2527.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_2528.JPG
    IMG_2528.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 280
Okay the next Martin Logan club meeting is at Frank's place! :eek:

That's one beautiful system Frank.

Wow !

Beautiful indeed ! You've have assembled a fantastic system with well chosen top-notch equipment ! ;)

It must be quite rewarding ! Happy listening !

Oh My God...

Frank,

:D WOW!!! :D what a goregous E2 system. Incredible equipment as well. It's the dream system of a lifetime really. I'll bet your system must sound just heavenly... :D I'd hazzard a guess that your system is hands down the most expensive at the ML Club. ;)

Wow, Wow, wow - I wish I could hear it. Congratulations on what is the best system I've ever seen or heard of.

One question - What are the white transparent parts over the windows- is that to deal with the glass on the rear wall, or is it not a problem?

Statement E2's for Joey...

Joey_V said:

E2x or bust!
Joey,

You will have a Statement E2 in your possession by the time your 30, mark my words... Come-on your drooling all over your computer screen right now... admit it, I know I am... :D It's just inevitable, face it... I'm positive they will be yours someday, as sure as I'm going to the hair dresser tomorrow, you will have your E2's. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna need a few minutes myself.

That's kind of like audiophile whacking material.

Sorry Frank - don't know how to translate to German... uh, "spanken ze munky" or something along those lines.

Would love to offer a trade for those speakers, would you take children I have 4 to offer:D

Zip3kx07 said:
Barbados, was our first Statement system going back to the old MartinLogan owners club website.

How could I forget Barbados' system - those jazz figurines are almost more impressive than the Statements!

Thanks for the thoughts Robin! But... I dont think it's going to happen at 30.... hahhaha! You have too much faith in my audio-craziness!

Frank K.
Are those the stock panels on the E2 or is that the Xstat upgrade? Just seems so "airy" to me to be the older non-Xstat panels.

Or maybe I'm delusional....

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back