Aerius Electronic repairs

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duane Rogers

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Any Canadian ML owners out there that know of a repair facility in the Hamilton Ontario area? I am having what I am sure are electronics problems with my 12 year old aerius and can't locate a repair shop. Thanks D.R.

What are the symptoms of the issues?

Maybe it's something simple.

Jonathon/ I had absolutely no sound from one panel (woofer is working) so I switched the dead panel to the other speaker and it works O.K. I then assumed my problem mustbe electronic. Thanks Duane

Hola Duane...check the 15M resistors at the end of the voltage multiplier. Just follow the red cable that it is connected to the power supply P.C. Board. Usually it is an open resisitor. (5 15M resistors Brn,Grn,Blu). If not, measure the voltage at the seconday transformer prior the voltage multiplier...should be around 90 V...Also, to find a faulty power supply, swap it from the good speaker to the bad and listen. Be careful to discharge the panel prior you do this, because it is not nice to get a shock (lol). Happy listening,
Roberto.

Hola Duane...check the 15M resistors at the end of the voltage multiplier. Just follow the red cable that it is connected to the power supply P.C. Board. Usually it is an open resisitor. (5 15M resistors Brn,Grn,Blu). If not, measure the voltage at the seconday transformer prior the voltage multiplier...should be around 90 V...Also, to find a faulty power supply, swap it from the good speaker to the bad and listen. Be careful to discharge the panel prior you do this, because it is not nice to get a shock (lol). Happy listening,
Roberto.

Roberto Awesome details! I'll check it out Thanks a million Duane

Back