Upgrading!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audioseduction

Reaction score
Sold my Aeon i's. Will be picking up a pair of Martin logan Odyssey's this coming Sunday. How do you think they will perform with my Pass Labs x350.5 and compare to the Aeon i's?

Sold my Aeon i's. Will be picking up a pair of Martin logan Odyssey's this coming Sunday. How do you think they will perform with my Pass Labs x350.5 and compare to the Aeon i's?
The Odyssey is an excellent upgrade from the Aeon, and your Pass Labs x350 should drive them admirably. I predict that you'll be very happy with the results.

Here are some photos of the Odyssey's. I'll be picking them up this coming Sunday. Can I still use my "Paradigm Reference Servo-15 v.2" and do you think it will be a benifit?

MartinLoganOdyssey_1.jpg

MartinLoganOdyssey_2.jpg

MartinLoganOdyssey_3.jpg

Last edited:
George,

NIIICE!! I can't wait to read about your impressions once you get them Odds set up!

Joey

You'll love the Odysseys, great speakers ! And the Pass Labs is a darn good amp to drive them !

Happy listening ! :music:

Beautiful speakers. Gee, they're imposing looking aren't they? :bowdown:

Nice! I sure hope you have a BIIIIIG room!

This is a humungous jump from Aeons! I had a buddy that had a pair and I can tell you that they sound really sweet in a huge room and with a ballsy amplifier. I heard them with a pair of Parasound/ John Curl honey's, JC-1 monoblocks, and they were pretty amazing. In my room they actually turned out to be boomy, so I went a different way. You need really high celings to get them dialed in.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Ray

They are going to be better in every way. Your old speakers can't compare.

Another month, another upgrade! Folks, I think we have a Joey Jr. :D

Can't wait to hear 'em.

Another month, another upgrade! Folks, I think we have a Joey Jr. :D

Can't wait to hear 'em.

HeHe, good one. George, I think Sleepy has your number ;)

Congrats on the new toys, and now, for a whole new round of positioning and tweaking. Let the fun begin :cool:

I will be picking them up tomorrow. I plan to be up till midnight at least positioning them, tweaking, and a lots of listening. :music:

Back