UK Servicing Center

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, one of my EM ESL's has developed a fault :( I'm based in the UK, more specifically Oxford, and am looking for a service center or someone who can do the necessary repairs. I had a google, but got nowhere. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Lew

Contact Pedro at Absolute Sounds, the UK distributor.

If it's just an amplifier problem, you could try your big local dealer (not necessarily ML) - Oxford Audio Consultants - 01865 790879 - is probably your best local bet. I listened to ML Summits there a few year years back.

Peter

Last edited:
Is there a debugging guide on this forum somewhere? Not sure really what the issue is. The panel is driving but seems both quieter and with less top end than the other speaker.

Hi,

I have SL3’s so not sure how easy this is with the ESL’s but I would swap the panels over between speakers. If the problem moves then it’s the panel, if it doesn’t it’s in the speaker itself which was the initial problem I had. Just in case it’s of use the problem turned out to be one of the resistors in the ladder on the output of the main board, the issue manifested itself as a quiet panel. HTH Steve

Back