TONEAudio is giving away a pair of ML Electromotion ESL's for Christmas...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will only point out that since tonepub "departed" this forum last year, the quality of discussions and tone of expression have gone up. I hope it stays that way, whether tonepub decides to come back or not. But judging from Jeff's post above I don't think he still really understands how others feel, and that runs the risk of throwing discussions off again...

If you recall , there was a whole lot of negativity whipping around this forum completely unrelated to Jeff / tonepub. The jim power thing , move to Canada , workers getting let go, questions about service and reliability. There were plenty of naysayers and a lot of arguments related to it. At the time it seemed as if anyone saying anything positive about the company was considered a 'fan boy' and was put on the stand for cross examination. Look at some of the reaction when the guy just posts fairly benignly. Here's a chance to win some speakers...hey Jeff wish you would post...he responds he is too busy and doesn't feel like arguing with X number of people. Seems like the activity has gone down on the site to me. I don't have stats. Just how it seems.

Latest posts

Back