The Martin Logan feeling

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lugano

Reaction score
+46° 1' 26.41", +8° 57' 5.40" (Switzerland)
hello folks, I just wanted to point out that this club rocks a lot, that in the last months a lot of new members found their way to us (to all those: a warm welcome !), that it's the most civilised and full of common sense place I've ever frequented on the internet, and that I feel like home here. It's a place that really looks like an extension to my system - I can't listen for more than an hour to my beloved ML's without checking out what's new, what's spinning, what Joey is fond about and about to buy, what incredible systems Robin has run into, what's Roberto's warm but expert view about any ML range or system, Jeff Zaret's wise take on anything and so on and so on. Thank you all, ans especially thank you Tom. Such a pity that we're all scattered around the globe and can't have a BBQ party at my place, but on each login it's as if it really happened :)

Cheers to all, happy Christmas and a happy New Year 2007. May we always be like that.

hello folks, I just wanted to point out that this club rocks a lot, that in the last months a lot of new members found their way to us (to all those: a warm welcome !), that it's the most civilised and full of common sense place I've ever frequented on the internet, and that I feel like home here. It's a place that really looks like an extension to my system - I can't listen for more than an hour to my beloved ML's without checking out what's new, what's spinning, what Joey is fond about and about to buy, what incredible systems Robin has run into, what's Roberto's warm but expert view about any ML range or system, Jeff Zaret's wise take on anything and so on and so on. Thank you all, ans especially thank you Tom. Such a pity that we're all scattered around the globe and can't have a BBQ party at my place, but on each login it's as if it really happened :)

Cheers to all, happy Christmas and a happy New Year 2007. May we always be like that.

great greeting, did I see a mention of BBQ ??????? What better place than Lawrence ,KS next June !!!!!!!!! Hope to see everyone there !!

I'm very glad to provide some entertainment in this club of ours.... hhehehehe....

This club does ROCk and I cannot wait for the National Meet! I hope that we all get to meet in person and add even more comraderie on this already awesome board!

I was hoping you could make it, Lugano!

Joey :cheers:

Three Cheers to the ML Club!... Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

lugano,

Thank you for your kind words. This is a special audio haven that's for sure... ;)

I think this place offers so much as well. Our musings help and assist others toward - Sonic Nirvana, as we talk and show audio to each other but I think it is more than just that... We share more than just audio here and I think it's only natural, part of the human condition... We Kidd and tease. We laugh and joke, get angry and make mistakes. We are challenged. We are instructed /schooled. We learn, and learn even more... We tolerate each other as we allow each other to have their own opinion. We are an audio family together. It is like we all are an extended family of friends here at the ML Club, with something beautiful in common ~ the music... The joy of listening to marvelous music over incredible ML speakers. :D Everyone, All of the ML Club Membership has enriched the environment with graciousness, kindness and wonderful audio insights.

I am proud to be here a the most excellent sight on the Internet.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year ~ my friends!

I Love you all.

Long Live The ML Club!

Attachments

• Ascent Clarity Speakers.jpg
    Ascent Clarity Speakers.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 163
Hear hear!

Robin said it right... LONG LIVE MLO Club!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody!!

Joey :) :) :)

Back